Chapter 057 Shot Deterrence

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai and carved several spells into the jade jade on Xiaobai's neck, temporarily suppressing its fierceness, but Tang Yu knew that this was not a long-term solution, as long as Xiaobai was angry, The fierceness will naturally come out, but if you can hide it for a moment, it's better for everyone to be ignorant, and it's better to treat Xiaobai as a little Teddy.

Xiaobai was happily lying in Tang Yu's arms, with big eyes rolling around looking at the outside world. Tang Yu finally brought him out after so many busy days. Xiaobai was naturally very happy, with a long fluffy tail Wrapping around Tang Yu's arm, the front paws also grabbed Tang Yu's arm, raising his little furry head to look at it energetically, not to mention how cute it is.

One person and one fox soon arrived at the address given by Bai Heqi. This is a large villa in the suburbs, and there is a parking lot outside the villa. The cars parked here are full of luxury cars. There are all of them. At first glance, it seems that the people who can come here are either rich or expensive. Only Tang Yu came here by taxi, so when Tang Yu got out of the car, he was ridiculed by many young disciples immediately.

These men and women looked at Tang Yu and talked unceremoniously.

"Look, someone actually came by taxi."

"Hey, which family's disciple is this? It's too pitiful that you don't even have the money to buy a car!"

"Looking at how young he is, he must know nothing. Naturally, no one will ask him to do something for such a person. If no one asks him to do something, what reward will he get?"

"It's shameless to come here by taxi. It's really shameless."

"It must have come in through connections again. I hate such connections who have no real talent and learning. They have nothing to use in battle and let us protect them."

"Tch, you said that if he bumped into a zongzi, wouldn't he scream in fright?"

"Ha ha……"

Several young people laughed mercilessly in front of Tang Yu. They were only three meters away from Tang Yu, and their voices were not suppressed or they were loud on purpose. Tang Yu heard it as soon as he got off the car. Clearly.

Tang Yu looked over with cold eyes, walked directly in front of several young people and said coldly, "Give way, it's in the way."

These men and women are all figures in the sect, and their masters are all famous masters in the metaphysics circle, who dares to be arrogant in front of them?

Immediately, several people stopped discussing, and stared at Tang Yu with unkind and arrogant expressions. One of the boys looked two or three years older than Tang Yu, and the arrogance in his eyes grew directly on the top of his head, and he sneered Tang Yu obviously looked down on Tang Yu and sneered, "What kind of thing are you and you want me to step aside? If you are sensible, just get out of my way honestly, and take this pet with you when you go to the grave, why? Let it protect you? It’s such a small size, maybe it will be eaten by the rice dumpling in one bite.”

"Ha ha……"

The people around suddenly burst into laughter.

Tang Yu narrowed his phoenix eyes and smiled coldly. While holding Xiaobai and playing with Xiaobai's soft paws with one hand, he glanced at the boy with a half-smile and said lightly, "Xiaobai, since he doesn't know how to How about giving him two slaps when you talk?"

I saw that the well-behaved and soft Xiao Bai disappeared in Tang Yu's arms like a ghost in an instant, and when he reappeared, he had already jumped onto the man's shoulder, and the fierce Xiao Bai raised his paws at the man's face, In Tang Yu's hand, the soft, furry and cute little paws showed long transparent sharp nails at this moment. With two brushes, the man's left and right faces were severely scratched.