Chapter 187- 188

Introducing

There were more than a dozen corpses on the ground, some of which were trampled beyond recognition by the huge hooves of the golden horned beasts, and turned into a pulp. It was very miserable. It can be said that the scene was very bloody and violent.

"Go." Tang Yu said.

The two flew out immediately, Tang Yu sacrificed Feng Nie, Xiao Bai held a silver whip in his hand, and they joined hands to fight the golden horned beast, which was a relief for the Tang family and the Cheng family.

"Tang Yu." Cheng Tongruo looked at Tang Yu who was fighting with the Golden Horned Beast in shock.

Everyone in the Tang family also said in surprise, "Tang Yu."

"Tang Yu."

"It's Tang Yu."

Tang Yu hasn't been away for a long time, only five short years. They naturally knew Tang Yu before. Watching Tang Yu easily fight the Golden Horn Beast, thinking that Tang Yu was once a waste, but now When they rescued each other, the expressions on everyone's faces suddenly became colorful and beautiful.

Tang Hongzhen stared at Tang Yu's back with vicious eyes. He glanced at Cheng Tongruo and found that Cheng Tongruo's eyes had been fixed on Tang Yu's body.

A golden horned beast that forced them to flee in a panic was easily challenged by Tang Yu and Xiaobai at this moment. When Tang Yu made a move, his aura was icy cold, but they were just watching the battle outside. They were all shivering from the cold, but there was a lotus-like flame in the palm of the other hand, but the flame was not ordinary fire, but a black flame, which looked very evil.

"Huang Lian is angry?" Tang Hongzhen murmured while looking at her.

"Isn't that the supreme heart fire technique of your family?" Cheng Tongruo asked, "How could Tang Yu do it?"

Tang Hongzhen was also very confused, but seeing the lotus flower in Tang Yu's hand, he quickly shook his head and said, "No, the flame of the heart fire is wrong."

The flame of Huang Lian's heart fire is yellow, but the color of his flame is slightly black, it looks very evil, it only makes people tremble, fear, fear.

"He must have encountered some kind of opportunity that changed the temperature and color of his heart fire." Cheng Tongruo said lightly.

When the cold air froze the Golden Horn Beast, the Golden Horn Beast roared to the sky, the ice on its body burst instantly, and it shook off the ice slag all over its body. A pair of big blood red eyes attacked Tang Yu angrily, Tang Yu snorted coldly With disdain in the eyes, Huang Lian's heart in the palm of his left hand flew away quickly, allowing the golden horned beast to experience the extreme cold and then be roasted.

At the same time, the natal real fire in Xiaobai's body also rushed out from the palm of his hand, like a long fire dragon that cooperated seamlessly with Tang Yu, entangled the golden horned beast, and the huge golden horned beast was under the attack of the two , the huge body fell down with a bang, and after struggling a few times, he roared a few times and his eyes widened.

Tang Yu and Xiaobai fell from mid-air to the Golden Horned Beast. Tang Yu held Feng Nirvana's aura to circulate, and cut off the huge golden horn on the Golden Horned Beast's head with a single sword. Xiaobai cooperated to cut it open. It took out the big head of the golden horned beast and took out a pure white demon pill that was the size of a human fist.

"Wait a minute." Seeing that Tang Yu and Xiaobai were starting to divide the material parts of the Golden Horn Beast, Tang Hongzhen said angrily to stop it.