Chapter 195 - 196

High-Profile Return

Not only that, but the man only tapped his finger lightly, it seemed so relaxed, but the devil had to use all his strength, it was really incredible.

What's even more unbelievable is that with a flick of the finger of the man in black, the demon king flew upside down like a falling star and fell to the ground with a snap. He couldn't even stabilize his figure in the air.

Everyone, "..."

Cold sweat dripped from everyone's foreheads. At this moment, no one laughed at the black-clothed man for overreaching himself. It is estimated that there is no such strength in the entire Tongtian Continent. It is too scary.

The Demon King hadn't encountered such a shameful scene for hundreds of years, but at this moment he was lying on the ground with cold sweat on his forehead, because he had really exhausted all his strength just now, but he couldn't shake the man in black at all. What kind of terrifying cultivation base, it's too scary, when did there be such a powerful person on Tongtian Continent?

However, it is impossible for the Demon King to admit defeat. He is the Demon King. He has been famous in Tongtian Continent for hundreds of years. How could he be easily defeated by a person who appeared out of nowhere? In this way, what face will he have in the Tongtian Continent in the future? Do you want the face of his demon clan?

The demon king exploded in anger, flew up from the ground and transported a mass of black demonic energy towards the man in black, and quickly attacked the man in black. The black demonic energy was strong and exuded a terrifying aura. If it was contaminated, it would probably be corroded in an instant. become bones,

The man in black did not dodge or dodge, the spiritual power in his hands was gently circulating, and the cold air was threatening, but he did not block the attack of the demon king. When the black demonic energy enveloped him, what should have been corroded was only a bone The figure of the person gradually appeared, and the demon king looked over in disbelief. His demon-killing aura is a unique skill he has practiced over the years. Ordinary people will be eroded even if they are infected, and cultivators will have no flesh and blood. , Even if he could resist his Demon-Suppressing Qi, he would still suffer serious injuries, but the man in black was completely undamaged, and his Demon-Suppressing Qi was completely useless to him.

"Tch." The man in black sneered, looked at the demon king with a pair of phoenix eyes revealed from under the mask, and asked, "Is that all?"

This is definitely the biggest insult to the Demon King.

The devil looked at the man in black in shock.

The man in black said flatly, "Since you can't do it, then I'll come instead."

The corner of the devil's mouth twitched, and he really wanted to growl, who can't do it?

The aura in the black-clothed man's hand gradually gathered a light blue icy sword with a hint of cold air in his palm. The sword was completely condensed with spiritual energy, and then it attacked the demon king. The man in black didn't move a bit, still holding a cute snow-white little fox in his left hand, he just stood there and fought the devil with his right hand.

The Demon King immediately used his hands to resist the attack of the man in black. The defensive barrier was condensed by his strength and could not be broken easily. , so crisp and pleasant to hear, a crack opened in his defensive barrier, and then like a spider web, this crack became thousands of cracks, and then his defensive barrier was easily broken.