Chapter 084

"Dress." Tang Yu looked at his clothes and then at Fu Muqing's clothes, and suddenly realized.

It turned out that it was because of this reason, he understood, just like in Tongtian Continent, generally wealthy practitioners would buy magic robes, those magic robes have various skills and defensive effects, while ordinary people may have no money A cultivator can only wear ordinary clothes. When he was rich and powerful as the young master of the Tang family, his clothes were robes made of silkworms spit out by silkworms for thousands of years. Huagui, so this world also depends on clothes?

But in Tang Yu's eyes, the clothes on Fu Muqing were no different from his clothes, because they were all made of ordinary cloth, not expensive silkworm silk, so what's the comparison?

Tang Yu just felt bored. With that spare money, he might as well buy a few more ginseng or Ganoderma lucidum to feed his golden fingers.

"Tsk." Tang Yu looked disdainful, "These people are really boring."

Fu Muqing smiled, and asked the waiter to bring up the pre-ordered meal and said, "They are all local signature dishes. You can order them if there are any you want."

Fu Muqing handed over the menu, Tang Yu took it and opened it, Xiaobai jumped onto the table in a posture where he obviously wanted to watch together, Tang Yu opened it and let Xiaobai choose, Xiaobai chose several items in succession with his paws.

"Xiaobai, you seem to choose desserts, and don't choose ice cream, one serving is enough, you can't eat more." Tang Yu closed the menu with a serious face.

Xiaobai blinked at Tang Yu, seemingly reluctant to part with her.

"Did you forget about the stomachache last time?" Tang Yu said angrily, determined not to ask for more.

"I want to eat dessert and ice cream too." Xiao Shen, who was disguised as a big radish, jumped off Tang Yu's shoulder, and Xiao Bai greeted him with a paw, Xiao Shen screamed and jumped onto the head of the unsuspecting Fu Muqing On the ground, he tightly grasped Fu Muqing's hair with his two arms and screamed.

Fu Muqing's head hurt from the noise.

Tang Yu scolded with Zou Mei, "Shut up."

Xiao Shen looked at Tang Yu pitifully, and was a little scared when he looked at Xiao Bai.

"And you, you can't be so willful. Xiao Shen will be one of us in the future, and you can't do anything to your own people, you know?" Tang Yu reprimanded Xiao Bai.

Xiao Bai was obviously unhappy, flicked his big fluffy tail, swept down a set of tableware on the table and smashed it into pieces, stared at Xiao Shen fiercely and bared his teeth, showing a fierce look.

have to! The possessiveness reappeared.

Tang Yu touched Xiaobai's head helplessly to comfort him, "Okay, okay, don't let it take your place, I still like you the most."

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai and comforted Xiaobai, and Xiaobai's emotions were calmed down.

Xiao Shen patted his small chest and said with a sigh of relief, "I was scared to death."

Fu Muqing pulled Xiao Shen out of his hair with a speechless expression on his face, and his good shape was caught like a chicken coop, but he couldn't care less about it.

"Ah, let me go, let me go..." Xiao Shen screamed in his hand.

Fu Muqing was shocked, "This is... the refined ginseng?"

Tang Yu nodded.

Fu Muqing looked at the little ginseng carefully, and asked curiously, "Why didn't I feel the aura emanating from it? Generally, ginseng like this kind of refined ginseng should be full of aura."