Chapter 138

Tang Yu and Xiao Bai entered the room, Xiao Bai threw himself on the bed and sighed, "I can finally sleep comfortably, yes." Xiao Bai sat up and looked at Tang Yu and asked, "Do you have any money here? Shouldn’t we charge money here?”

"Of course not." Tang Yu explained, "The currency here is Lingshi."

"Then do you have it?" Xiaobai asked.

"No." Tang Yu said.

He was a soul wearer at the beginning, but now that he comes back, he naturally has no spirit stones.

"Then what should we do?" Xiaobai's eyes widened, "You don't want to be the overlord, do you?"

"What nonsense are you talking about? Is your husband like that?" Tang Yu smiled and said, "Don't worry, I can make money. You should know your husband's ability to make money, right?"

Xiaobai,"……"

Xiaobai is very skeptical. After all, this place is different from modern society, and they just came here, and they are unfamiliar with the place. Will someone ask Tang Yu to catch ghosts?

But Tang Yu didn't worry about it at all. When the waiter brought out a table of good wine and dishes with trepidation during World War II, Tang Yu looked at the waiter with an inscrutable cold face, his eyes were unpredictable, and he was very elegant .

noob,"……"

Tang Yu was definitely pretending.

When the shop waiter left, Tang Yu immediately showed his true colors, and called Xiaobai to come over for dinner, "Hurry up and eat, don't you want to eat food made by humans?"

Sitting next to Tang Yu, Xiaobai asked, "What were you doing just now?"

"Pretend!" Tang Yu said as he ate, "I took a closer look when I entered the city. This small city should be full of mortals. Just let us two immortals come in. We will definitely be here soon. It caused a sensation in the small city, don't worry, your husband will soon be able to make money."

noob,"……"

Xiaobai still doesn't understand what Tang Yu thinks, but as long as he can make money, it's fine.

The two of them ate and drank enough, and Tang Yu slept comfortably with Xiaobai in his arms. After waking up, he felt refreshed and happy.

What Tang Yu said is true, this small city is very far away from the largest city in the north, Xiancheng, and the terrain is remote and close to the Mobei desert. Generally, no immortals will come here at all.

After hearing that a fairy had come here, several wealthy local businessmen came to visit the fairy that night after discussing it.

Recently, a flower-picking demon appeared in their small city. This flower-picking demon specially picked young girls aged 12 to 16 to kill them. , one can tell at a glance that he was abused before his death.

Now more than a dozen young women have been murdered.

Moreover, this flower-picking demon is very arrogant. He will tell which family he likes in advance. For example, Mr. Zhang, his youngest daughter is only fifteen years old this year. She was killed by the flower-picking demon half a month ago. Afterwards, the Flower Picking Devil was very arrogant and left the body of the woman who had been abused to death on the main road. His behavior was heinous, and both humans and gods were angry. He threatened that he would kidnap Master Xu's youngest daughter in three days.

Master Xu's youngest daughter is only thirteen years old this year, so she naturally couldn't bear to be raped and killed by the flower-picking demons, so Master Xu, Master Zhang and some parents of the victims have already cobbled together a very expensive commission and are going to the fairy city to ask the immortals to come Killing this flower-picking demon, I didn't expect a fairy to appear before they went.