Chapter 152 Selling Panacea

"Duan Yu?" Tang Yu looked at Xiaobai.

Xiaobai is playing with the silver whip in his hand. His silver whip is transformed from a tail. It is white all over and warm to the touch. There is a layer of fine fluff on it, which feels very comfortable to the touch. Xiaobai likes to play, and Tang Yu is also very fond of it.

"I don't know him either." Xiaobai shook his head, seeing him as useless, he didn't know him either.

"Then I'll go and have a look." Tang Yu stood up and walked towards the door as he spoke. Xiaobai looked over.

The door opened, and there was another handsome young man standing at the door, and he looked like a fat sheep waiting to be slaughtered. The clothes and accessories on his body looked similar to Xuanyuan Feng's, and he looked very spiritual.

Tang Yu looked at Duan Yu, his phoenix eyes lit up, and he smiled immediately, "Come, come, come inside."

Duan Yu, "..."

They shouldn't know each other, right?

Why are you so enthusiastic.

Instead, it was Xiaobai, who looked at Duan Yu sympathetically with his beautiful fox eyes. Those who Tang Yu liked were usually slaughtered, such as Murong Chang.

Moreover, people who were brutally slaughtered by Tang Yu would count the money for him with a happy face.

Duan Yu, "..."

Why did he feel that this young man's eyes were so strange?

"Where are you looking? That's my daughter-in-law. Could it be you who saw it? Look here." Tang Yu said angrily when he saw Duan Yu's eyes were on Xiao Bai.

Xiaobai smiled and stood up and said, "I'll go inside!"

There is a screen behind this room, and behind the screen is the bedroom. He can't help Tang Yu with what he has to do. Only by practicing hard and not dragging Tang Yu back is his goal.

"Go, let's go." Tang Yu said quickly, not thinking about Xuanyuan Feng at all, Duan Yu and others always felt that they would covet his Xiaobai when they saw Xiaobai.

When Xiaobai went inside, Duan Yu smiled awkwardly and looked at Tang Yu and said, "Young Master Tang, I'm next to Duan Yu."

"I know, you've already said it just now." Tang Yu asked quickly, "So, why did you come to see me?"

"I want to ask, I heard that Mr. Tang cured Murong Chang?" Duan Yu asked.

"Yes?" Tang Yu frowned, and said directly, "Didn't Mr. Murong already say that Murong Chang was indeed cured by me, why are you all asking endlessly one by one, isn't it bothering you?" Are you annoying? Don't you have anything else to ask?"

Tang Yu looked straight at Duan Yu.

Duan Yu, "..."

No, he only has one thing to ask.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu reminded helplessly, "Don't you want to ask about Xisui Pill?"

"Xishui Dan?" Duan Yu looked puzzled, "What is that?"

Tang Yu, "..."

He sold so many marrow washing pills to the Murong family because he wanted the Murong family to advertise him, didn't rumors come out?

Tang Yu was puzzled, but he didn't know that Murong-Jun had already banned words like Xisui Pill from Murong's family. He wanted to train some young disciples in a silent manner, and then fight with other families. He was caught off guard, that's why he covered the Xisui Pill so tightly, the purpose was to not let others know.