Chapter 227 - 228

Return to Earth

"Father, please stop being obsessed with your obsession." Jin Weixuan yelled loudly while standing in front of the Demon King.

"Go away." The Demon King no longer has any father-son affection for Jin Weixuan, so he threw Jin Weixuan out with a wave of his hand.

Xiao Banfei came to catch his upside-down body and said, "It's useless, he's completely demonized now, don't go over there anymore, or he might even kill you."

Jin Weixuan looked at this scene with regret but was helpless. He watched his father go mad, but he could only watch.

The Demon King flew in front of Murong Jun. Murong Jun was lying on the ground covering his chest with blood on the corner of his mouth. At this moment, he was no match for the Demon King at all.

The demon king looked at Murong Jun greedily and said with a frenzied face, "No one can stop me from becoming a god. Buddhas block and kill Buddhas, and gods block and kill gods."

"Father..." Murong Chang came to attack but was thrown backwards by the Demon King with a wave of his hand.

Rumble.

At this moment, the sky suddenly became cloudy, accompanied by strong winds, lightning and thunder.

Everyone was taken aback by this sudden change, and they all looked up at the sky.

The sky was covered with dark clouds, and the sky quickly turned dark. The whirring noise of the evil and wild blowing made people unable to even stand on their feet.

Not only that, but there was also a very terrifying power that quickly radiated from the sky, this kind of power was so terrifying that it made one's heart palpitate.

The devil bared his teeth and stared, "No, it's impossible..."

As he spoke, he immediately stretched out his hand and pinched Murong Jun's neck fiercely through the air. The magic power of his whole body wrapped Murong Jun in it and absorbed the blood essence from Murong Jun's body. Murong Jun struggled but couldn't get rid of the demon king's arm at all. It is the absolute power disparity.

Seeing that Murong Jun was about to lose his breath, a large hand suddenly appeared from the sky. Although the big hand appeared to be a name, it was very conspicuous under the dark clouds, and it was very huge. He grabbed the Demon King directly, and the Demon King immediately threw Murong Jun aside to stop him, but his spiritual power and barrier were so vulnerable in front of this big hand, the big hand didn't stop at all, and grabbed the Demon King directly, just like grabbing Like a chick, no matter how the devil struggled and resisted, it was useless, and the devil was quickly caught in the sky.

Everyone watched this scene helplessly, especially Murong Jun, who just escaped from the clutches of death, all watched this scene helplessly.

The huge and transparent hand completely held the demon king in its palm and quickly retracted it into the dark sky covered with dark clouds. After that, they couldn't see the demon king, and then even in the dark sky suddenly appeared a huge It was like a crack, and there was a strong wind in the torn hole, and then the devil was thrown out. With the scream of the devil, the gap in the sky gradually closed until it disappeared, and the dark clouds gradually dispersed. It opened, and the sky suddenly returned to a clear state, but there were two dazzling people standing in the sky, that is, Tang Yu and Xiaobai. They held hands and fought in the air, looking majestic and imposing. The coercion emanating from the two of them made everyone present tremble even more.

Tang Yu and Xiaobai not only concluded the Taoist couple contract, but also successfully broke through the peak and became the only divine residence on Tongtian Continent.