Chapter 097

Seeing the secretary being dragged away by the employees here, Tang Yu waved his hand with a smile, and seeing them take the cableway down the mountain, Tang Yu immediately suppressed the smile on his face and sighed, "Finally left, Xiao Shen. "

Xiao Shen immediately jumped off Tang Yu's shoulders, and suddenly changed from a white radish that can only shape into a lively and cute little radish, and said happily with a smile, "Master, the aura here is so strong, and the air is so fresh. I really like it here, it’s not like in the city, it’s full of car exhaust.”

"Then why don't I let you here?" Tang Yu asked.

"Forget it." Xiao Shen quickly shook his head, and said with a smug face, "Although the air in the city is not good, there are a lot of delicious food and fun. I like going to the playground to eat potato chips and watch TV."

"Are you still ginseng? You are a pig!" Tang Yu said angrily, "Stop talking nonsense, let me smell it quickly, where can I find something good?"

That's why he got the secretary away.

It was simply too inconvenient for the secretary to follow, and Xiao Shen couldn't move or speak.

And ginseng is the most sensitive to good things with aura, which is why he brought small ginseng, otherwise he wouldn't bring a burden out.

"Over there." Xiao Shen sniffed the air vigorously like a puppy, and pointed in one direction.

Tang Yu immediately flew in that direction. Fortunately, no one saw it, or else he thought he had encountered a ghost in broad daylight.

Although this is Yun's medicine garden, there are several hills that cannot be tolerated by workers guarding them, so there are cameras installed in some specific areas. Tang Yu only needs to avoid those cameras.

He and the little ginseng ran away quickly in the mountain forest, and they found a wild ginseng that was more than a hundred years old, and the quality was very good.

"Good stuff." Tang Yu smiled and was about to dig. After thinking about it for a while, he stopped. Instead, he carefully dug out the wild ginseng with spiritual energy without damaging the roots of the wild ginseng, and then put it in into his space.

Next, under the leadership of Xiao Shen, Tang Yu gained a lot in one day.

Wild ginseng, ganoderma lucidum, etc., these extremely valuable wild medicinal materials can't be found by ordinary people, but having small ginseng is equivalent to having a cheating weapon. Tang Yu dug a lot and put them in his space .

Xiao Shen is also very happy, because he can also help the master, instead of only using his own ginseng to help.

"Master, this hill is almost done, let's go to the next hill." Xiao Shen looked excited.

"Wait." Tang Yu looked at a tree growing on the broken arm of a cliff not far ahead. The tree grew out of a crack in the cliff. It was not thick, it was only as thick as an adult's wrist, one meter only high.

Tang Yu quickly flew forward to look at the small tree.

The small tree looks very ordinary, but in the eyes of outsiders, it is an extremely ordinary small tree, and usually no one will notice it.

Tang Yu took out Feng Nie and chopped it hard, but the branch of the little tree with only one thick finger was intact, and it was not cut off at all.

Xiao Shen was stunned and said, "This... what kind of tree is this? How can it be so strong?"

He remembered that the master's phoenix nirvana was still very sharp.

Tang Yu's brows and eyes were sharp, and his fingertips poured a little bit of spiritual energy into Feng Nirvana, and then he chopped down hard again. Only a thin branch was cut off, and it fell to the ground with a thud, creating a big hole, scaring the little girl. Shen suddenly screamed, but the little tree bleeds out purple-red blood.