Chapter 015 Beast Formation

It's a pity, Master Shen never thought that one day he would suffer bad consequences. The cruelty that this little fox must have suffered during his lifetime caused him to have extremely strong resentment. Only the Wraith, of course, cannot be refined or tamed. If Tang Yu hadn't appeared today, there would probably be four more corpses in the villa tomorrow.

Wraiths are different from fierce beasts. Although fierce beasts are the result of refining and domesticating wraiths, wraiths have irresolvable hatred and attachment to those who tortured and killed them. They will definitely kill humans who tortured and killed them. Because the beast was refined, it forgot the humans who tortured and killed it, leaving only the strong resentment on it, so the beast can be domesticated by the people who tortured and killed it, to harm others. This kind of sorcery has long been banned in Tongtian Continent No, I didn't expect that this place would become a means for Master Shen to harm others and seek benefits. It's too abominable.

Tang Yu was so angry that he really wanted to slash that master Shen.

Seeing Tang Yu standing in front of it to protect Tang Sheng, the little fox rushed towards Tang Yu fiercely. Tang Yu immediately became entangled with the little fox, and kicked Tang Sheng fiercely, annoyed Said, "If you don't want to die, go back to the room."

Tang Sheng immediately crawled back to his room and closed the door.

The little fox nimbly jumped over from the air and chased after Tang Sheng. Taking advantage of this time, Tang Yu quickly took out the cinnabar and yellow paper and drew symbols on it. Back in the room to get it, at this moment he is really thankful that he read a lot of books in his previous life because he couldn't practice. Tang Yu can't do things like formations and symbols. In his previous life, he thought he couldn't practice and wanted to use these things To protect my own life on Tongtian Continent, I didn't expect these things to play a role here.

Tang Yu drew the talisman in one go, and did not waste a piece of expensive high-grade talisman paper. He first used these talisman papers to build a trapping beast formation. Usually, this formation is used by practitioners to catch spiritual beasts, and he used it to trap them now. Wraith is really suitable.

He drew several pictures in a row and then placed the talisman papers according to the formation of trapped beasts. The formation immediately appeared on the ground. Now he only needs to trick Wraith into trapping him, and then kill it in one fell swoop. Just kill it.

Tang Yu breathed a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He had just used aura when he was drawing the talisman, and the last trace of aura in his body was exhausted. He almost fell down. At this moment, his body was extremely weak and tired, but Tang Yu gritted his teeth and persisted. Don't let yourself faint, if he faints, all previous efforts will be wasted.

“啊啊啊……滚啊,救命啊……”不远处的房间里传出了唐盛杀猪般的惨叫声,小狐狸已经破门而入了,他怎么也不是小狐狸的对手, For the first person who abused him, the resentment in the little fox is very strong, and as the resentment around him is gathering towards the little fox, the power of the little fox is getting stronger and stronger, and there is a tendency to kill Tang Sheng's hatred.

"Run out, hurry up..." Tang Yu shouted.

At this time, Tang Sheng was full of desire to survive, and expressed a strong hope of survival. He ran very fast, but the little fox could not catch him, but it was only a moment, if not for Tang Yu's Help, Tang Sheng is sure to die.

"Run downstairs..." Tang Yu shouted.

Tang Sheng rushed out and ran downstairs immediately as Tang Yu said, but he was too fast when going down the stairs, his feet were unstable, and he fell and rolled down the stairs. Fortunately, the stairs were not high enough. Just one layer, so that his life was not in danger, but he was seriously injured and suffered a lot of crimes.

This is entirely his own fault, and he deserves it.

The little fox followed closely at the entrance of the stairs, but suddenly strayed into Tang Yu's trapped beast formation. Tang Yu saw the opportunity and immediately bit his finger and a drop of blood flew into the formation. The trapped beast formation immediately opened, and a burst of white light appeared.

The fox was trapped in it, and it rushed towards Tang Yu, but it slammed into the white barrier. The little fox immediately rushed inside anxiously, and the talisman papers around the formation were shaken and rattled. The wind is whistling.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com