Chapter 035

Master Shen's eyes widened suddenly, with extreme fear in his eyes, his whole body was shaking, as if he wanted to sit up from the bed, but unfortunately he had no strength, and the trembling intensified, and Xiao Bai's fierce figure was reflected in his eyes, This state lasted for more than ten seconds, and suddenly he lost his breath. Before he died, he was still staring at his eyes, his eyes were full of fear, as if he had seen something extremely terrifying, and he could not rest in peace.

At this time, the panicked crowd brought long sticks to drive Xiaobai away. Xiaobai automatically jumped from the lamp and jumped out of the window. Tang Yu easily caught him and carried him into his arms. There was crying from upstairs. Tang Yu saw Master Shen's ghost still wandering in the room, Tang Yu thought for a while, took out a ghost collection talisman and threw it out, directly collecting Master Shen's ghost into the talisman, and then left with Xiaobai in his arms.

It was already late at night, and Tang Yu was walking on the dark and deserted streets with Xiaobai in his arms. Maybe it was because Tang Yu didn't stop it from taking revenge, or maybe it was because the two of them acted together. Completely letting go of his hostility and vigilance, Tang Yu let Tang Yu hold it, and gently stroked the soft hair on its head with his fingers.

Xiaobai was extremely well-behaved, and let him hold her without moving.

Tang Yu's heart was soft. Such a well-behaved Xiaobai was really likable.

At this time, he saw a large supermarket not far away that was still lit. It was a 24-hour supermarket. Tang Yu walked in with Xiaobai in his arms.

"Sir, pets are not allowed inside." The waiter hurried up and said.

Xiaobai shrank into a small ball in Tang Yu's arms, his head, tail, and sharp claws were all retracted, leaving only a small white ball, so he was directly mistaken for a cat.

"I put it in the basket and push it, so don't let it fall to the ground?" Tang Yu smiled and looked up at the waiter and said.

"Tang Yu?" The waiter looked at Tang Yu in surprise.

Tang Yu looked at the young waiter and asked in confusion, "Who are you?"

Zhang Liang, "..."

"I'm Zhang Liang, your classmate." Zhang Liang said helplessly. Generally speaking, Tang Yu was forgotten by others. How could Tang Yu forget him now?

Tang Yu obviously belonged to the kind of person in their class who was silent, introverted and cowardly, and kept his head down all day without saying a word, and didn't fit in with the group, so he was very unlikable. After the college entrance examination, everyone lost contact. I didn't expect to meet Tang Yu here.

"Oh!" Tang Yu recalled, it was indeed his classmate, he said with a faint smile, "Then can I go in now?"

Zhang Liang, "..."

Why does it always feel like something is wrong with Tang Yu.

"Yes, of course." Zhang Liang looked at the pet in Tang Yu's arms and said, "Don't let it get out of the basket."

"Okay, thank you." Tang Yu glanced at Zhang Liang and thought for a while and said, "If you see something on the road when you go back tonight, don't pick it up, you know?"

Zhang Liang, "..."

What's the meaning? Will he pick up something tonight?

It's a pity that before he asked, Tang Yu pushed Xiaobai into the inside, Zhang Liang had to give up, Tang Yu just reminded him once because he promised to let him take Xiaobai into the supermarket, he just saw Zhang Liang Liang's Yintang turned black slightly, which was a sign of a ghost attack. As long as Zhang Liang escaped tonight, he would be able to avoid disaster.

Tang Yu went into the supermarket to buy some fresh fruits and vegetables, and then came to the meat section. Xiaobai smelled blood and immediately stood up from the basket. His eyes were fixed on the fresh pork on the shelf. He seemed hungry. Tang Yu patted Xiaobai's head with a light smile and said, "Don't worry, I'll cook it when I buy it back."

Now that Xiaobai is going to be raised, it is impossible for him to let Xiaobai eat raw food, but although the food sold outside is very delicious, it is not suitable for Xiaobai. Those foods are heavy in salt and seasoning, Tang Yu doesn't want to eat them after a month Xiaobai's beautiful hair fell out and became bald and ugly, so he decided to cook for Xiaobai himself. In his last life, he lived alone for six years, and Tang Yu naturally practiced his skills. He thinks his skills are still very good of.

Tang Yu bought a lot of fresh meat, pork belly, tenderloin, etc., and then bought several lively fish, and at a glance, he saw a very beautiful red carp that was red like blood in the fish tank. This carp Different from other carps, it exudes a faint aura. It is a spirit-gathering carp. If this kind of carp is enshrined by big families in Tongtian Continent, because the spirit-gathering carp can gather aura, Bringing prosperity to the family, he never expected that it would become food on the human table here. Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and bought this juling carp. It only cost more than 50 yuan, which is really cheap.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com