Chapter 122 Metamorphosis

Tang Yu saw that Xiaobai was a little listless, so he didn't ask any more questions and let him rest.

On the third day, Tang Yu and Xiaobai followed the old man back to the countryside. Unexpectedly, the old man's countryside was at the foot of a mountain in a paradise. The folk customs here are simple and the air is very fresh. Not far away are towering mountains. Gaoshan, when Tang Yu looked over, he found that there was still a little spiritual energy on this mountain. If his guess was right, there should have been an underground spiritual vein on that mountain, but it is a pity that the underground spiritual vein has withered for a long time, but The remnants of aura also nurtured the people here and the animals and plants in the mountains.

Tang Yu decided to go up the mountain to have a look after helping the old man look at the well. If there was an underground spiritual vein buried under this mountain, then there must be spiritual grass in the old forest deep in the mountain. Maybe he can find a few more. strain.

Tang Yu quickly followed the old man back home to investigate. There was indeed a ghost in the well, but this ghost was not an evil ghost. He just stayed in the well with resentment because he was unjustly killed. After listening to the ghost, Tang Yu told the old man about it. The old man immediately called the police, and a murder case was soon implicated, and the ghost in the well also investigated him because of the police. Because of the cause of his death, he left the well for the time being.

After this matter was settled, Tang Yu and Xiaobai went up the mountain.

There is a dense fog in the mountains that cannot be removed all year round. The air inside is very humid, but there is a trace of aura in the air, and the deeper you go into it, the stronger the aura becomes. However, it is very dangerous inside, which is equivalent to a virgin forest. It's almost the same, there are all kinds of animals coming and going, and ordinary people don't dare to go deep into the mountains, but to Tang Yu, these are nothing at all.

In the mountains, Xiaobai turned into his majestic appearance again, carrying Tang Yu back and forth through the mountains.

"It's a pity that I didn't bring the little ginseng." Tang Yu said with a little regret, "The little ginseng has a particularly good nose for those spirit herbs. If we bring the little ginseng, it will be more convenient for us to find the spirit herbs."

"There are a lot of lonely ghosts in this mountain, Tang Yu, those ghosts should know the topography of this mountain better than us, can't you just ask those ghosts?" Xiao Bai said.

"That's right." Tang Yu thought that this method was also good, "But it's too troublesome to collect ghosts one by one, let's rest here for a while, you protect me, and I will refine a magic weapon." Tang Yu said.

"What magic weapon?" Xiaobai asked curiously.

Tang Yu jumped off Xiaobai's body and said, "Zhaoyin Banner can summon the ghosts and wild ghosts in this mountain, so we can save ourselves from catching them one by one."

As he spoke, Tang Yu entered the space to cut a section of dragon blood wood, and then took out a yellow talisman cinnabar brush to draw ghost charms, dragon blood wood to refine flags, and then draw the spells.

Fortunately, he got the Dragon Blood Wood before, otherwise he would not be able to refine the Zhaoyin Banner.

When Tang Yu was refining the weapon, Xiaobai stood by his side, exuding a strong fierceness all over his body. Those birds and beasts with low intelligence did not dare to approach him. After a day and a night, Tang Yu refined the Zhaoyin Flag, and then waved the flag. Immediately, dark clouds covered their heads, the air was thick and scorching hot, lowly birds and beasts fled one after another, the sky was violently gusty, and there was a sense of danger that the mountain rain was about to come.