Chapter 166 Sweet and Sour

Soup house.

When Tang Zhen was carried back by the guards with a wounded face and a hideous and embarrassing face, Tang Yuanping looked at him and threw all the teacups off the table angrily, his face was extremely dark.

"Tang Yu...Tang Yu..." Tang Yuan gritted his teeth calmly, wishing he could smash Tang Yu's body to pieces on the spot, he smashed the table next to him in anger, his face darkened He said angrily, "What are you doing in a daze? Why don't you hurry up and invite the alchemist over?"

Those raised in these big families also have their own alchemists.

Soon, the servants invited the best alchemist in the family, but after examining Tang Zhen, they found that the muscles all over Tang Zhen's body were inlaid with those tiny granular hidden weapons. There are hundreds of millions of particles. It is impossible to get those particles out of his body unless the flesh is cut.

"Are you going to hurt me to death?" Tang Zhen's face was twisted and grim because of the pain, but he still couldn't pass out. This kind of painful torture almost drove people crazy.

"Young master, there is no other way except cutting the flesh. Although cutting the flesh is very painful, there is only one way. Moreover, you must eat the raw bone pill immediately after cutting the flesh."

Bone Bone Pill is a seventh-level high-level elixir, which can life and death human flesh and bones, let alone the value of this elixir and whether they can get a Bone Bone Pill, just talk about the pain in the body, he really I can't stand it anymore.

The particles rubbed against the muscles, reminding him and tormenting him all the time, it was not easy for him not to endure madly until now.

"Is there no other way?" Tang Yuanping said angrily.

Master Dan shook his head.

"That Tang Yu said that he could take it out." Tang Zhen couldn't bear the pain anymore, and now he couldn't care less about his grievances with Tang Yu. He looked at Tang Yuanping and said, "However, he wants ten billion spirit stones."

puff!

Tang Yuan was so angry that he almost vomited blood and died.

Ten billion spirit stones.

This Tang Yu really dared to open his mouth like a lion.

Ten billion spirit stones, not one hundred spirit stones, why didn't he grab them?

"Bring up the young master and follow me." Tang Yuanping ordered with a dark face.

In the inn, Tang Yu looked at Tang Yuanping with a smile on his face. Compared with Tang Yuanping's extremely dark face, the schadenfreude on his face was so obvious that Tang Yuanping's lungs were about to explode.

"Look, I originally said that one billion spirit stones is enough, but you insist on giving me ten billion spirit stones, what can I do?" Tang Yu looked at Tang Zhen helplessly with a smile on his face, looking like you He was willing to give me spirit stones, I really had no choice but to accept it, Tang Zhen was so angry that he almost fainted.

"Ten billion." Gritting his teeth, Tang Yuanping endured the urge to tear Tang Yu's body into pieces, took out a storage bag from the storage ring and handed it to Tang Yu, snorting coldly, "Take it out for him."

Tang Yu took the Lingshi with a smile and put it into the space, sighing pretendingly, "Look, if only you were so acquainted before!"

Tang Zhen, "..."