Chapter 162 Developing a Hidden Weapon

"Huh." Tang Zhen snorted coldly, turned his hands over hidden weapons and poisonous needles, and flew towards Tang Yu in a row.

Tang Yu directly took out the defensive talisman to block these silver needles and hidden weapons, and Feng Nie and Tang Zhen's spirit swords were also fighting very fiercely in the air. Can't resist the attack of Tang Zhen Lingjian.

But don't forget, Feng Nie once attracted and was forged by Tianlei, the tenacity and quality of the sword body is naturally very strong, so it is not inferior to Tang Zhen's spirit sword.

Down below, Tang Zhen and Tang Yu were also fighting very fiercely. Tang Yu's hands were full of magic symbols, all kinds of attack symbols, defense symbols and power-up symbols, and the hidden weapons in Tang Zhen's hands were wave after wave. , and every hidden weapon is quenched with poison, as long as human beings are contaminated with the jug, they will die immediately.

This scene is simply dazzling.

Xiaobai looked anxiously, holding the silver whip in his hand tightly underneath, his beautiful eyes were light and cold, staring closely at the fighting figure in mid-air.

Suddenly, Tang Zhen screamed and fell from mid-air.

Tang Yu also fell from the air, staring at Tang Zhen with a cold expression.

Tang Zhen lay on the ground enduring the severe pain and pulled out the poisonous needle on his shoulder. Without caring about others, he immediately took out a detoxification pill from his bosom and ate it, and then began to practice cross-legged as if he wanted to force out the toxins in his body. His forehead was covered with cold sweat, and his face turned black and blue after a while.

"Tang Yu." Xiaobai ran over quickly and asked anxiously, "Are you okay?"

"Your husband and I are so powerful, how can something happen to me?" Tang Yu's face suddenly recovered, and he showed off arrogantly.

Xiaobai's nervous face looked a little better now.

Tang Yu squeezed his hand and smiled lightly, "Don't worry, it's really fine."

Xiaobai shook his lips and nodded, then turned to look at Tang Zhen in front of him and said, "He got hit by his own silver needle?"

"Yeah." Tang Yu nodded with a smile, looked at Tang Yuanping and Xuanyuan Hurricane who came over and said lightly, "What I like to do the most is to treat others in the same way. The silver needle made by myself hurt him, it is very reasonable!"

The corners of everyone's mouths twitched fiercely.

Tang Yu made it clear that after slapping Tang Yuanping's old face, he couldn't get enough of it, so he stomped on him hard.

Tang Yuanping glared at Tang Yu with a sullen expression.

Tang Yu raised his eyebrows and said, "What are you looking at me for? As you said, it doesn't matter whether you live or die in this match. I didn't kill him, it's already considered good. Let's go." The last sentence was directed at Xiaobai and Xuanyuanfeng. A few people said that they were so arrogant that they didn't take Tang Yuanping seriously.

"Pfft!" At this time, Tang Zhen suddenly spit out a big mouthful of pitch-black dirty blood, and then his body went limp and passed out.

It can be seen how strong the toxin on his silver needle is?

It is so troublesome to detoxify after being poisoned by his own silver needle. If someone else is poisoned by him, they will die immediately.

"Zhen'er..." Tang Yuanping didn't care about Tang Yu anymore, so he hurried over to check on Tang Zhen.

Traveling Through The Waste Young CultivatorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara