Chapter 215 - 216

Xiaobai shot

The four sat at a table, and no one else dared to disturb them, but at this moment, a woman walked towards them. Of course, this person was not Ouyang Jing. Given the grievances between the Tang family and the Ouyang family, Ouyang Jing naturally couldn't get in. Come to the Tang family's banquet.

"Tang Yu." This woman was wearing a pink gauze dress, her beautiful face was absolutely enchanting, her eyes were like hooks, she stared straight at Tang Yu, seduced him. The two words were carved directly on the forehead.

Tang Yu frowned slightly.

Xiaobai's face was even more cold, and he exuded an aura that no one born should enter.

The woman didn't mind everyone's attitude at all, and sat down directly opposite Tang Yu.

She is Cheng Tongruo's elder sister, Cheng Anya. Although they are born of the same mother, their sisters' relationship is not good.

Cheng Tongruo has been extremely beautiful since she was a child, coupled with her natural talent, she has become the daughter of the Cheng family, and when she grows up, she has become the most beautiful woman in the entire south.

As for Cheng Anya, her talent is not good, her mental strength is low, although her appearance is also extremely beautiful and enchanting, but against the backdrop of Cheng Tongruo, her sister is actually a waste. It's no wonder that feelings can be good.

Cheng Tongruo wanted her insidious and cunning, and she hated Cheng Tongruo's hypocrisy.

In the past, Cheng Anya also laughed at Cheng Tongruo. Her fiancé Tang Yu was a waste, and because of her poor talent, she was not valued at all in the Cheng family, so even though Cheng Tongruo had been married for several years, her marriage had not yet been settled. The main reason is that she doesn't like her with a low threshold, and others with a high threshold look down on her. If this delay continues, in modern society, Cheng Anya is already an old leftover woman, but she doesn't mind.

"Hi, I'm Cheng Anya, I wonder if you've heard of it?" Cheng Anya introduced with a smile.

"No." Tang Yu said coldly.

Cheng Anya didn't mind Tang Yu's attitude either. As the unfavored young lady of the Cheng family, she had suffered a lot of cynicism over the years, and she was used to it.

Cheng Anya said with a smile, "It doesn't matter if you don't have one, I know you now."

"Do you have something to do?" Tang Yu's face turned cold, looking like he was driving someone away.

The smile on Cheng Anya's face froze, and then she returned to normal and said with a smile, "It's ridiculous that Cheng Tongruo can't see gold and jade. After choosing for so long, I finally chose a real waste. Thinking about it makes people laugh." It's so ridiculous."

Cheng Anya said sarcastically, when Cheng Tongruo married the Tang family, it was a moment of glory! The Tang family auctioned off half of the Xisui Dan at the auction, and this incident caused huge waves in the Cheng family. What's more, she was treated coldly by her parents. She was obviously born of the same mother, but Cheng Tongruo could get everything she wanted since she was a child. Those things can be easily obtained with just a word and a look from her, but what she wants to get is not easy. You have to work hard to fight for it, but you may not be able to win it in the end.