Chapter 128 Lu Chi's Ending

"He was controlled by the evil god before. Now that the evil god is dead, he will naturally return to normal, but his body will be weak for a while, and he will be fine after taking care of him." Tang Yu said lightly, looking at Mo Yun, Mo Yun Yun was listless, but he was breathing hard, and he knew it was all right at first glance.

Hearing this, Fu Muqing felt relieved and breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately he was fine.

"Dad, what's going on inside the house?" Lu Xiang walked to the door and saw that there were quite a few people in the site that Lu Chi usually sealed off to prevent others from entering. He asked curiously, and then saw the It was full of minced meat and blood, and immediately, like Lu Chi, he lay at the door and retched non-stop.

After retching, Lu Chi calmed down and ran in quickly to look at the altar, but there was no tattered black robe blown by the wind on the altar, and he was not far away. Seeing the tattered black robe on the ground, Lu Chi hurried over to pick it up from the ground, watching the black robe fiddling with surprise.

Tang Yu sneered and said angrily, "You don't need to look for it, I have already killed that evil spirit, and it has already disappeared in the sky and the earth."

"What?" Lu Chi said in shock, "You said..." He quickly reacted, threw the black robe to the ground with disgust, and said with a smile on his face, "You, what did you say? ? I don't know, hehe..."

"I really don't know?" Tang Yu said amusedly, "Then let me help you remember, Tang Wei was killed by you, right? You also drew the formation in that villa according to what he taught you, and Those spells must have been made by him. Such an evil soul has been trapped in a piece of clothing. It is impossible to kill Tang Wei alone. You should have helped him create a lot of abuse over the years. "

Every time Tang Yu said a word, Lu Chi's face turned paler, and after Tang Yu finished speaking, Lu Chi's face turned completely pale, no different from the face of a dead person, but he still refused to admit it, and smiled awkwardly, "Hehe, you, what are you talking about? I don't understand..."

"It doesn't matter if you don't understand, but I just killed that evil spirit for your Lu family, and you have to pay for it." Tang Yu raised his eyebrows and said lightly, "I won't kill you for free. Kill that evil spirit."

"What nonsense are you talking about? I don't understand." Lu Chi is worthy of being a businessman who has seen a lot of wind and waves. He quickly reacted and his face returned to normal. Although it was still very ugly, it was much better than before.

"Are you planning to completely deny me?" Tang Yu said angrily, "That's fine, it doesn't matter if you don't admit it, that evil soul was beheaded by me, but the resentful soul refined by him all these years I put them all away, and you should have a lot of credit for this. By the way, there is also Tang Wei. I will release them all and let them come to you. When the time comes, you will die or be killed. How the torture will look like depends entirely on your own creation."

Lu Chi, "..."

Lu Chi's face twisted for a moment.

He looked at Tang Yu and gritted his teeth and asked, "How much do you want?"

Tang Yu narrowed her phoenix eyes with a smile, and stretched out her hand in a good mood, "500 million."

Lu Chi, "..."

Fu Muqing, "..."

The two of them were almost scared to death by Tang Yu's lion's mouth.

"Why don't you snatch it?" Lu Chi said angrily, gnashing his teeth with a distorted expression, wishing he could bite Tang Yu to death.