Chapter 018 Rotten ghost

"How do you do things?" Jin Shao impatiently grabbed the manager's tie and said angrily, "Every time I come here, I want to live in the presidential suite. Just now she said that the presidential suite has been booked out. Now, how did you recruit people? If you don't understand the rules, you should fire her immediately."

The lady at the front desk looked at the manager with an aggrieved expression and explained, "Young Master Jin didn't call in advance to book a room when he came today, and it was already past 12 o'clock. We thought Young Master Jin would not come again, so the guest just now If I want to book the presidential suite, I will book it out."

As soon as this Young Master Jin heard that the person who booked his room first was in front of him, he looked over with arrogance, and immediately saw Tang Yu, and immediately walked over to Tang Yu with an unkind expression and asked irritably , "You are the one who booked my presidential suite?" He said, looking at Tang Yu's whole body with extremely critical eyes, and sneered with contempt in his eyes, "How dare a poor man come to live in the presidential suite? It shouldn't be you See how easy I am to bully those who deliberately deceive me?"

The last sentence, Jin Shao said to the receptionist.

The lady at the front desk repeatedly waved her hands and said aggrievedly, "No, Young Master Jin, I really didn't lie, it's just that this gentleman just booked the presidential suite, and the room card is still in his hand."

Jin Shao glanced at the room card in Tang Yu's hand. The number six or eight in a row on the room card represented the presidential suite. Jin Shao snorted and sneered disdainfully, "Boy, if you are sensible, let the room out quickly. Otherwise, there will be nothing good for you."

Tang Yu smiled faintly, and said in a low voice, "Did you just come into contact with the ancient objects dug out from the tomb recently? You have a rotten and ghostly aura about you, do you feel that someone is pressing you down every day when you sleep recently?" You are so pressed that you can't breathe?"

Originally, Young Master Jin looked down on Tang Yu's expression with a look of arrogance, but when he heard Tang Yu's question, he stared at Tang Yu in shock, his face turned pale all of a sudden, and he said in surprise, " You, you... how do you know?"

Tang Yu smiled faintly, revealing an unfathomable smile.

Jin Shao only felt chills all over his body. What did Tang Yu say just now? He has a rotten aura and a ghost aura about him, what does that mean?

Jin Shao's original name was Jin Zelin, the young master of the Jin family, and the Jin family was a well-known and powerful family in Yanjing City. He had an older brother who inherited the company, so he didn't need to work hard at all, so he became a rich Jin Zelin. reputation of the children.

A while ago, his father just bought an antique from a charity auction. He heard that this antique has a history of thousands of years. After leaving the house, his parents' health became worse and worse, and they fell ill one after another. His brother was fine, but he himself always felt that his body had been unwell recently, and he always felt that the wind was blowing when he slept at night. Something was pressing on him. He often night Waking up with a start, I was restless all day long, and didn't sleep well for several days. I thought it was because I didn't feel well recently, but I didn't expect this person to say that he had ghost and corruption.

Jin Zelin frowned and looked at Tang Yu. Tang Yu smiled lightly and didn't speak. He looked like an outsider, even more so if he wasn't so young.

Jin Zelin didn't speak, but Tang Yu just looked at him and smiled.

Jin Zelin thought to himself, he couldn't have lied to me, could he?

Even if it is a master, it is impossible to be so young?

Because their family is in business, his parents believe in this. Occasionally when Jin Zelin comes home, he will see his parents invite some masters to come to the house to watch Feng Shui, but which of those masters is not in their forties or fifties? There is no one as young as Tang Yu, so it's unreliable at first glance.

Jin Zelin gritted his teeth, his eyes hesitating.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com