Chapter 111 Entering the Illusion

At this time, a very rich and dignified woman stepped forward, raised her hand and gave the bride a hard slap and said, "Your father has already sold you to our family, so you can marry my son honestly." .”

"No..." The bride shook her head in horror.

The madam said cruelly, "Tie her hands and feet and put them in."

Immediately, someone tied the bride's hands and feet, and then lifted the bride into the coffin. At the order of the madam, the coffin was slowly closed, and the bride's desperate and mournful voice resounded through the sky.

"Broken!" Zhang Zhenren shouted, and with a yellow talisman burning, the scene in front of him suddenly disappeared, and there were no more beautiful brides and people in mourning.

Zhang Zhenren turned his head to look at Tang Yu, who smiled indifferently.

Zhang Zhenren said to everyone, "All of this is an illusion. It is very likely that what happened at our destination this time. It seems that we have already entered someone else's territory. Everyone must remember that we must be firm in our minds and never go deep. Trapped in an illusion."

After Zhang Zhenren finished speaking, he walked towards Tang Yu. He looked like an old man in his fifties and sixties with a kind smile and a very kind smile. Zhang Zhenren stroked his gray beard with a smile and said, "Who is this little fellow Taoist?"

"Tang Yu." Tang Yu said lightly.

Daoist Zhang said with a smile, "Fellow Daoist Tang, the power of your talisman is not shallow. I wonder if you can show it to the old man?"

Tang Yu's magic talisman broke the illusion and immediately attracted the attention of Zhang Zhenren.

Tang Yu nodded and took out an Illusion-breaking Talisman. Daoist Zhang took it over and looked at it, and then his eyes widened in shock. It looks like the work of a master with profound skills, even he can't draw such a powerful talisman.

Zhang Zhenren's excited hands were trembling, and he looked at Tang Yu and asked quickly, "Tang Daoyou, I don't know where you got this magic talisman? Or was it drawn by the respected teacher?"

"I drew it myself." Tang Yu said indifferently. His cultivation base has improved. Not only is his speed faster when he draws talismans, but his power is even greater than before.

"What?" Zhenren Zhang looked at Tang Yu in shock, his face was full of incredulity, his excited hands were shaking, "Really, is it really you, Daoist Tang, who drew it yourself?"

It's not that he doesn't believe Tang Yu, it's that Tang Yu's face is too young to be believed.

"Of course I drew it myself." Tang Yu nodded and looked at Zhenren Zhang and said, "And I don't have a teacher, I am self-taught."

Zhang Zhenren, "..."

Zhang Zhenren was so surprised that he could stuff a duck egg into his mouth.

He stared at Tang Yu with rounded eyes in shock, and it took him a long time before he said excitedly, "Young genius!"

Tang Yu nodded with a smile and said, "I also think I'm a genius."

Fu Muqing twitched the corner of his mouth.

Bai Zhan looked at Tang Yu with an unpleasant look on his face, especially when he saw Xiaobai being so close to Tang Yu, and hearing Tang Yu's immodest boast, he swore inwardly that after completing this mission, he would definitely take Xiaobai I want to come back.

Sure enough, not long after they left, they encountered a wave of phantoms again. In this wave of phantoms, they were actually a group of children. Some of them were captured, some were bought, and they were all under ten years old. They were buried alive. The goosebumps on everyone who watched it rose.