Chapter 183 - 184

Tang Yu's Identity

Without the shackles of fireworks, from now on, he can finally see the light of day again, that's great.

He no longer has to suffer from the flames of the ground fireworks burning his soul every six months, and he no longer has to be imprisoned in the magic palace by the devil for half a year like a violent lunatic. Mood is not something that can be expressed clearly in a few words.

Jin Weixuan looked at Tang Yu, not to be too excited and grateful.

"Tang Yu, I'm committed to you as a friend." Jin Weixuan said happily, "Thank you so much."

"Really?" Tang Yu was also very happy. Although Jin Weixuan is the young master of the demon clan, he doesn't look like the kind of person full of evil spirits. He immediately said with a smile, "There is no need to say thank you. If you give me more It would be even better to get spirit stones as reward."

Jin Weixuan, "..."

Xiaobai stood by and looked at Ninja and smiled endlessly.

Jin Weixuan's face twitched and he couldn't help complaining, "Why do you want so many spirit stones?"

"Lingshi is the currency of Tongtian Continent, so the more the better." Tang Yu looked greedy for money.

Although Jin Weixuan was quite speechless towards Tang Yu's money-greedy appearance, he waved his hands and said without hesitation, "Okay, I'll send someone to bring it to you later, by the way, you will enter the Valley of Desperation tomorrow, why don't you Come join us with the Demon Clan, I found that many families are investigating the two of you recently, by the way, what are the identities of the two of you?"

Jin Weixuan was very curious. He also asked people to investigate Tang Yu's origin, but unfortunately nothing could be found out.

Several major families also investigated Tang Yu's origin one after another. They only knew that Tang Yu came from the Mobei Desert. It seemed that he appeared suddenly, and no identity background could be found out.

Tang Yu heard the words and asked lightly, "Which families are investigating me?"

Jin Weixuan said, "The Tang family, the Cheng family and the Ouyang family."

The families of the other mainland forces didn't know Tang Yu, so naturally they wouldn't investigate him.

Tang Yu's face darkened immediately when he heard this, and he sneered with a half-smile, "Did I attract their attention so quickly?"

"What? Are you related to these three families?" Jin Weixuan asked curiously.

Tang Yu raised his eyelids, looked at him lightly and asked, "What's my name?"

"Tang Yu." Jin Weixuan said.

Tang Yu smiled, "Did you guess it? You can't be that stupid, right?"

Jin Weixuan, "..."

Jin Weixuan's eyes widened instantly in shock, "You...you can't be from the Tang family, right?"

"Why not?" Tang Yu asked.

"But since you belong to the Tang family, how could your talent be buried? I heard that the two youngest and most promising young people in the Tang family are called Tang Yufei and Tang Hongzhen. They are a pair of brothers and sisters. I have never heard of you. Big name?" Jin Weixuan was very curious, and then stared at Tang Yu with wide eyes in shock again, "By the way, I heard that the Tang family once had a good-for-nothing young master called..." He looked at Tang Yu, his eyes almost fell out came out, "Tang Yu!"