Chapter 168 A Small Town of Desperation

"Some treasures were lost, but I heard that the main ones that were stolen were spirit stones, and the amount was huge. 30 billion spirit stones were stolen at once," Xuanyuan Feng said.

30 billion, for any family, although it is not enough to say that it has emptied the family, it is almost the same. No family can bear such a large number of spirit stones being stolen.

Tang Yu, "..."

Xiaobai,"……"

The two looked at each other and looked at each other.

Tang Yu touched his nose and sneered.

Xiaobai also smiled softly, with a look of uncontrollable laughter on his face.

Xuanyuan Feng looked at Tang Yu suspiciously and asked, "Young Master Tang, Young Master Bai, does the theft of the Tang family's 30 billion spirit stones have anything to do with you?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Tang Yu said angrily, "Am I the kind of person who sneaks around?"

I didn't expect Tang Qiying's 30 billion to be stolen from the Tang family, tsk tsk, it seems that the Tang family will have a good show in the future.

A group of people came to the large square outside the fairy city where Fenghe was raised. This time they were going to take Fenghe to the desperate town.

Fenghe is a large monster. A Fenghe is three meters tall and four meters long. It is a low-level monster. It has no intelligence and no attack power, and has a gentle personality, so it is called Immortals catch them and raise them in captivity to make it easier for cultivators to travel. After all, the Tongtian Continent is too big. It is sometimes tiring to fly with a cultivator's sword, and the teleportation array is extremely expensive. Usually, few people are willing to take the teleportation array. Although the speed of Zhongfenghe is slower than that of the teleportation array, it is not slower than Yujian's flight, and it can also rest, killing two birds with one stone.

Today, there are large flying cranes parked in the square. Even if those flying cranes nest on the ground, they will be more than two meters high, and they are very beautiful. The mouth is pink, a pair of slender long legs, very beautiful.

There is a bamboo chair tied to Fenghe's body, which is convenient for people to sit on and rest.

"Young Master Tang, Young Master Bai, you are here too." Duan Yu saw Tang Yu and Xiao Bai following Xuanyuan's family among the disciples of the Duan family not far away, and immediately stepped forward to say hello.

When Murong Chang saw the two men coming over, he was in high spirits now, not to mention his cultivation was improving day by day, and the smile on his face never stopped. He walked over and immediately said happily, "Young Master Tang, Have you guys heard about the theft of the Tang family's treasury? I heard it was stolen by Tang Qiying, haha...The Tang family and Tang Qiying are now at the point where dogs bite dogs, it's so cool."

The insult to Murong Chang by the Tang family and Tang Qiying made Murong Chang unable to let go of it now. When he learned that Tang Qiying's cultivation was abolished, he was so happy that he didn't fall asleep all night, and he admired Tang Yu even more. It was as if he had become Tang Yu's fanboy.

"It's really cool." Tang Yu nodded with a smile. The more unhappy the enemy was, the happier he was.

"Okay, Shangfenghe is going to set off." Xuanyuan Feng said, interrupting the conversation of several people, Duan Yu and Murong Chang reluctantly left.

Xiao Bai looked at the beautiful Fenghe and narrowed his fox eyes, which were slender and beautiful like crescent moons, "It's so beautiful."

"Do you like it?" Tang Yu asked.

Traveling Through The Waste Young CultivatorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara