Chapter 205 - 206

Snake City Style

"Take off your defensive vestment, and I'll spare your life." Tang Yu said to the tortured demon snake man with a majestic and cold face.

At this moment, the demon snake man was lying in the fire and was tortured with only half his life left. He was dying and couldn't even make a scream, but he was still able to groan in pain intermittently.

Hearing Tang Yu's words, the demon snake man who seemed to be on the verge of death slipped and took off his defensive vestment. It was a vestment as thin as a cicada's wings.

With a wave of Tang Yu's hand, the cassock flew into his hand.

The demon snake man looked at Tang Yu trembling all over and said, "My lord, can you let me go?"

With a wave of Tang Yu's hand, the ground fireworks were retracted, and the demon snake man turned around and fled. The speed was so fast that Jin Weixuan stared at him. He looked as if he was dead before.

"Let's go." Tang Yu said, he was in a very good mood after getting a defensive vestment, and when he had time, he could modify this defensive vestment and pass it on to Xiaobai.

The two got into the carriage and set off again towards Snake City, but the rest of the journey was unimpeded. Sitting in the carriage, Jin Weixuan looked at Tang Yu and sighed, "Sure enough, as the young master of the demon clan, I have no strength. Powerful and useful."

Only when you are strong can you do whatever you want.

Moreover, Tang Yu not only got a defensive robe this time, but also earned a billion spirit stones from him, which is really unenviable.

"Then you don't practice well." Tang Yu said with a sneer.

"It's not that I don't practice hard, I've been practicing very hard, and my strength is considered outstanding among the younger generation in Tongtian Continent, but no matter how I practice, I can't compare with you, you are simply too perverted. "Jin Weixuan complained, Tang Yu's abnormal cultivation speed, I am afraid that people in the entire Tongtian Continent will be crazily jealous.

"How on earth did you cultivate so quickly? Is there any way? Or did you take some panacea? Sell me some more." Jin Weixuan looked at Tang Yu rather flatteringly, he also wanted to cultivate quickly increase.

Tang Yu glanced at him lazily, snorted coldly and said coldly, "The endless abyss, one year outside, one hundred years inside, if you want to improve your cultivation quickly, just jump in."

Jin Weixuan, "..."

Unexpectedly, the passage of time in the endless abyss is like this, so it is easy to understand the reason why Tang Yu's cultivation has grown so rapidly.

However, the endless abyss is not suitable for everyone to enter. Although he has never entered the endless abyss, the practitioners in the entire Tongtian Continent have never talked about the endless abyss. As long as Tang Yu jumped in or came out, no one who entered the endless abyss before came out alive.

Jin Weixuan smiled embarrassingly and stopped talking.

The carriage soon came to the outside of Snake City. The demons' land city is absolutely different from that of immortal cultivators. For example, the city of immortal cultivators only needs one spirit stone to enter the city, but Snake City needs ten spirit stones.