Chapter 077 Faultfinder

The female ghost has a very beautiful face, black long straight hair, and is wearing a red dress. He screamed and felt the weight on his back. Before, he only felt the weight on his back every day. It was very heavy, and I thought it was because I was tired from practicing dance every day, but now I finally know the reason.

Seeing Ren Nanjia looking over, the female ghost glared at him fiercely. Ren Nanjia was so frightened that she fell to the ground screaming and yelling, Tang Yu hugged Xiao Bai and walked away.

The next day, as expected, this incident quickly became a hot search, and the media and entertainment reported that Ren Nanjia was insane, possibly schizophrenic, and he kept yelling about the female ghost and the little devil, but this incident was very fast. It was suppressed, and the hot search was also withdrawn, but it still stirred up waves on the Internet.

And in the hospital ward, in just one night, Ren Nanjia seemed to be a different person. He was no longer as energetic as last night. ** yelling, the doctor had to give him a sedative to stop his yelling.

However, when the effect of the tranquilizer passed, Ren Nanjia woke up quickly, and saw the female ghost in the corner and the little ghost's head lying on his chest and refused to get off at a glance. Ever since Tang Yu let him see the female ghost last night, Ghost, he has been able to see the female ghost and the little ghost head.

"Go down..." Ren Nanjia slapped the little devil's head vigorously, trying to drag him off his chest, but he couldn't pull him down, and the little devil's head was still crying.

The female ghost came over immediately.

"No, don't come here..." Ren Nanjia was so frightened that he immediately stepped back and fell to the ground, but he didn't care about the pain, and he huddled in the corner of the wall. When the female ghost came to him, he stretched out his hands and patted The little devil's head on his chest comforted the little devil's head, and then he looked at Ren Nanjia and said, "Nanjia, how about we reunite as a family of three?"

"No, no, no... you go, you go, don't come to me, I didn't harm you, I didn't kill you, you go..." Ren Nanjia yelled crazily.

The female ghost laughed, and suddenly said sternly, "No, you were the one who killed me, you scumbag..."

"What does your own suicide have to do with me?" Ren Nanjia roared.

"Who told you to ruin my life? You ruined my life and then kicked me away. Why did our mother and child die alone like this, but you are free and easy? Why? I must take you away, we The family of three should be reunited, and the baby has never had a father, so don't you miss him?" said the female ghost.

"No..." Ren Nanjia shook his head crazily, and the whole person was almost frightened crazy. At this time, the manager pushed the door in and saw Ren Nanjia's appearance and said angrily, "Ren Nanjia, you are enough, you still have enough Do you want to continue messing around in the entertainment industry? Do you know that I managed to suppress the headlines about your disturbance last night?"

"Brother Feng, Brother Feng, save me, they... they want to kill me, by the way, that master, take me to that master, he can see her, he can definitely help me, he can definitely help me..." In just one night, Ren Nanjia was tortured to the point of being insane. After all, he saw a female ghost when he opened his eyes. ,terrible.

On the other hand, Tang Yu didn't know this, but he deliberately destroyed the evil spirit talisman Ren Nanjia was carrying. Whoever made him bully Xiaobai like that deserved it.

After carrying Xiaobai back home, Tang Yu put Xiaobai down with a cold face and turned to the bedroom.

Xiaobai also knew that he had done something wrong, and looked pitifully at Tang Yu following behind him step by step. Tang Yu turned to look at him and sneered, "They're all going to steal money, aren't they?"