Chapter 185 - 186

Entering the Valley of Desperation

Cheng Tongruo looked at Tang Yu, who hadn't changed in five years, was so handsome, powerful, and capable of fighting Tang Li, the pupils of his beautiful eyes tightened, and even when Tang Yu looked over, he felt unconscious. She became nervous, her hands clenched into fists unconsciously, and her heart jumped up. Tang Yu like this made her fall in love at first sight.

Not far away, Ouyang Jing widened her beautiful eyes and said, "I declare that I like him."

"Shut up." Ou Yangguangji scolded with a very dark face.

Ouyang Jing pouted dissatisfiedly.

Ouyang Yueze sneered and said, "You idiot, why are our Ouyang family and Tang family hostile? Isn't it because of this Tang Yu? He killed Ouyang Shuo, a son of the Ouyang family, and his father forced Tang Yu to death, so Tang Li has been fighting all these years. I'm fighting against the Ouyang family, but I didn't expect Tang Yu to be alive, father, can we use this as a threat to ask the Tang family to give us an explanation for the Ouyang family?"

Ou Yangguangji narrowed his deep eyes and sneered, turned to look at Ouyang Jing and asked, "Do you like him?"

Ouyang Jing's eyes widened, and she said happily, "I like it."

"Seeing the difference." Ouyang Yueze sneered disdainfully, "Didn't you still like Tang Hongzhen before?"

"I like him, but he doesn't like me." Ouyang Jing complained, "Why should I, a beautiful woman, hang myself from a tree? Besides, Tang Yu is much more handsome than Tang Hongzhen, and his cultivation is so powerful. Better than Tang Hongzhen, didn't you see that Cheng Tongruo's eyes almost popped out when he looked at him? I guess Cheng Tongruo is already regretting the marriage that year, haha..."

Ouyang Jing was very happy.

Ouyang Yueze, "..."

The brain circuits of these women are really incomprehensible.

"Since you like him, then go and hook him up for me. No matter what method you use, I will make him devote all his heart to you." Ou Yangguangji's mouth curled into a sullen and calculating smile.

"Father..." Ouyang Yueze said puzzled.

Ou Yangguangji said, "Tang Yu now is not the waste five years ago. His value is much more valuable than the life of Ouyang Shuo. If he can be allowed to enter my Ouyang house, not only can he take the opportunity to take revenge and slap Tang Li in the face." , can also create greater value for my Ouyang family, which is much better than killing him."

Ouyang Yangji calculated a lot in an instant.

Ouyang Yueze said with admiration, "Father said so."

"That's great, Tang Yu will be mine from now on." Ouyang Jing looked happy and excited.

On this side, Tang Li looked at Tang Yu, who was shining brightly, with a gloomy and unpredictable look on his face, but seeing Tang Yu standing in the camp of the demons, he was obviously from the blood of the Tang family, but he was so close to the demons. Slapping his father's face with a slap, Tang Li's face was as ugly as if he had swallowed a fly. Today, the Tang family was ashamed in the entire Tongtian Continent.