Chapter 060 To The Tomb

One person and one fox eat happily, but some people are not happy, such as Zhang Jin.

As Zhang Xian's elder brother, Zhang Jin saw his younger brother's entire face being destroyed, so he naturally wanted to find Tang Yu to avenge his younger brother. How could he know that revenge was not avenged, but instead he got rid of his ugliness in the restaurant and came back with a new change of clothes Zhang Jin stared at Tang Yu with a vicious expression on his face, and all the disciples of the Wugu Sect surrounding him also stared at Tang Yu with unfriendly expressions.

Tang Yu didn't seem to notice the existence of those people, and the chopsticks in his hands didn't stop stopping, as if he directly regarded those people as air.

Zhang Jin looked so angry that his face turned black, and he led a large group of disciples from the Five Ancients Sect to come over. They were full of momentum, and they looked like they were here to find fault.

Zhang Jin said angrily with a gloomy face, "Tang Yu, do you dare to challenge me one-on-one?"

Tang Yu ate and drank enough to hug Xiaobai, who bared his teeth to warn these people, raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhang Jin with a sneer, "Why should I challenge you?"

"It is said that you are very powerful, I want to see and see." Zhang Jin looked at the very young Tang Yu with disdain.

Tang Yu smiled, hugged Xiaobai lazily and didn't get up, looked at him and said lightly, "If you say heads-up, I will fight with you, if you want to see me, let you see, why should I listen to you Wouldn't it be embarrassing for me? "

"You..." Zhang Jin's face turned black with anger, and he said angrily, "Tang Yu, do you have any kind?"

"Zhang Jin, what are you doing here?" Lian Ji quickly ran over to see this scene and asked Zou Mei, "You should know the rules here. Anyone who enters the territory of my Qinghui faction is not allowed to fight and cause trouble."

"I didn't cause trouble by fighting." Zhang Jin looked at Tang Yu with a vicious expression and said disdainfully, "I just want to discuss with him."

As Zhang Jin said, a magic talisman flashed in his hand, and he attacked Tang Yu. Tang Yu looked at him coldly with sharp eyes. When Zhang Jin's fist came up with the magic power of the talisman, Tang Yu held the Xiaobai grabbed Zhang Jin's wrist with his right hand. Under Zhang Jin's shocked and incredulous gaze, Tang Yu smiled coldly and pulled hard hard. With a click, Zhang Jin's arm was removed. Accompanied by Zhang Jin's screams, Tang Yu sat on the chair and directly raised his foot to kick Zhang Jin's stomach fiercely. He turned his right hand and twisted it fiercely. Zhang Jin suddenly fell to the ground with his cheek on the ground. Yu stepped on his back and smiled faintly, "It is said that I am very powerful in the rumors, have you seen it? Do you want to see it again?"

Zhang Jin struggled angrily, Tang Yu stepped on his face fiercely, originally he was wearing a pair of black Martin boots today, such shoes are the most painful stepping on someone's face, Zhang Jin hurts His face was deformed and distorted, but he was suppressed by Tang Yu and couldn't say a word.

Tang Yu was very satisfied with the effect, looked up at the people of the Five Ancients School and asked, "Do you want to see it too?"

At this moment, Tang Yu was sitting on the chair, holding Xiao Bai in one hand, subduing Zhang Jin with the other, twisting his arms behind his back, stepping on his face with one foot, and stepping on his back with the other, with full momentum, this A set of movements is as quick and crisp as flowing clouds and flowing water. How can everyone dare to find trouble with him? Even Zhang Jin wasn't Tang Yu's opponent, and they certainly weren't.