Chapter 082 Special Department

Sister Cao and the young man did not expect such a coincidence. The young man glared at Tang Yu viciously, while Sister Cao lowered her head and did not dare to look at Tang Yu.

"You..." Tang Yu frowned and pointed at the young man, "Come on, let's change positions."

The young man pointed at himself in disbelief, "You want to change places with me?"

Tang Yu nodded.

This is the person who blatantly wants to rob him, so the young man will naturally not do it. Although he doesn't like Sister Cao, he also hates Sister Cao's fat body. Even the woman next to Tang Yu is so beautiful, the young man is still a little cautious, but But he was worried that Tang Yu would rob his sister Cao.

Although Sister Cao is fat and ugly, she is rich, and she is willing to spend money for him. He can use the money to support those beautiful and slender girls outside, so the young man does not want to let Sister Cao's cash machine go. Naturally, he was even more afraid that Tang Yu would snatch his sister Cao.

"Don't even think about it." The young man said viciously, "I advise you to stop thinking about it. Sister Cao is mine, and she has no way of liking you."

Tang Yu was speechless. He really wanted to knock open this man's head to see what was in his mind. How could he be blind to see a pig spirit?

"I'm not so blind yet, what are you doing with so much nonsense? Come here quickly." Tang Yu frowned, he was about to be smoked to death.

"Don't even think about it." The young man was not happy.

Tang Yu looked at Sister Cao and ordered, "Let him come here."

"Master." Sister Cao looked at Tang Yu pitifully and trembled.

"You guys are enough." The beautiful woman sitting next to Tang Yu couldn't help it. She took off her sunglasses and glared at Tang Yu and the young man angrily, "Are you two still men? Huh? You don't know how to be around such a beautiful woman." Willing to sit, but fighting for a fat, fat and ugly old woman, are all of you blind?"

Tang Yu, "..."

youth,"......"

"Who the hell are you saying is fat, fat, ugly, and old?" Sister Cao quit immediately. No woman can stand being told that she is fat, fat, ugly, and old, even if she is a pig No, everyone loves beauty, and pig essence is no exception.

"You dare to scold me?" The woman said angrily with her eyes wide open, "Do you know who I am?"

"Tch, a shameless little mistress, who dares to show off her power in front of me, you are looking for death." Sister Cao scolded unceremoniously. Although she was afraid of Tang Yu, she was not afraid of this woman.

"You...you are looking for death." The woman cursed.

"You're looking for death. If you have the face to be someone else's mistress, you dare to come out. You are really shameless and shameless." Sister Cao scolded.

The woman stood up angrily and was about to fight with Sister Cao, but was stopped by the flight attendant who arrived in time, and then the woman and Sister Cao were given a hard lesson before the truce was considered timed.

Tang Yu and the young man were even more stunned. They didn't expect the two women to almost fight in the end.

After understanding the cause and effect of the matter, the stewardess looked at Tang Yu and asked politely with a smile, "Sir, the seats are fixed, and passengers are generally not allowed to change seats without permission. Excuse me, why do you want to change your behavior? "