Chapter 012 Fox Wraith

Tang Yu was so happy that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear. He spent the whole night studying his portable space crazily. Finally, he found out from experiments that after the aura he cultivated was absorbed by Goldfinger, the space expanded a little bit. Therefore, the range of space expansion is very limited, unless he has a lot of spiritual energy for Goldfinger to absorb, but it is obviously impossible.

At present, the 20 square meters of portable space is enough for him. The aura he cultivated can no longer be absorbed by Goldfinger, otherwise he will never be able to break through, and then he will never be able to leave here and return to Tongtian Continent. Tang Yu has tried many methods , and finally temporarily cut off Goldfinger's prying of the aura in his body. Unless he sends aura to Goldfinger in the future, otherwise, Goldfinger will have no way to forcibly absorb the aura in his body.

Tang Yu was very excited. He went out after dawn. He went to the breakfast shop to fill his stomach first. Soymilk fried dough sticks are his favorite. Don't say that the food in this world is delicious, Xiaolongbao, soup dumplings, Soy milk fritters and porridge, etc., are simple and delicious.

After Tang Yu was full, he went to the flower and bird market to buy some flowers and a few pet birds. He found an empty place and entered the space. A piece of moist soil, he planted these flowers in the soil, and let these birds fly in the space. The birds flapped their wings and hovered above his head and made chirping sounds.

Not only did none of them die, but they were more alive Not only that, but he can clearly grasp the lives of these birds and feel their existence, and the flowers planted on the ground have no signs of death, and he can feel that the vitality of the flowers is more vigorous.

That's great, this portable space can not only hold living things but also plant flowers. What about planting those spiritual herbs? Being able to carry a portable space that can grow spiritual grass has never happened in Tongtian Continent. If it is known, it will definitely cause a sensation in the entire Tongtian Continent. Tang Yu's face turned red with excitement.

It seems that Tang Yu is not a person who was abandoned by heaven.

Tang Yu's excited mood could not be calmed down for a long time. At this moment, there was a knock on the door, which interrupted Tang Yu's excitement. Tang Yu quickly calmed down his mood so that no one could see that his portable Whether the space is here or back to Tongtian Continent, it must not be exposed, otherwise, this portable space will not be his life-saving talisman, but his life-saving talisman. It is estimated that the entire Tongtian Continent will chase and rob him of this portable space. The disgust of the people's hearts, Tang Yu, is the clearest after six years of human relationships.

Tang Yu walked over to open the door, Tang Sheng stood impatiently at the door, his body was still exuding a faint bloody aura, the hostility in his eyes was stronger than yesterday, and he was impatiently. Looking at Tang Yu, he said angrily, "Mom and Dad asked me to tell you that there is a distinguished guest coming today, so from now on, you are not allowed to leave your room until the next morning, you know? "

Tang Yu glanced at Tang Sheng indifferently, and heard his uncle's enthusiastic voice from below, "Master Shen, hurry up, please come inside."

Tang Yu glanced downstairs. Uncle and aunt walked in, accompanied by a man in a gray Taoist robe. This man had the long hair on the Tongtian Continent and held a whisk in his hand, because it was well maintained , so he doesn't look very old, only in his forties, which has a sense of immortality, giving people the feeling of an outsider.

As for the uncle and aunt, their attitudes were very respectful and flattering, their faces were filled with warm fawning, and they almost knelt down to greet them.