Chapter 078

"Such a beast should have been wiped out a long time ago." Wan Zongchong said in a hoarse voice, taking out the magic weapon and also using it.

Tang Yu looked at it coldly and smiled displeasedly, "Not only did you run to my territory to show your prestige, but you also dared to bully the small with the big, bully the few with the more, you are really shameless, if i don't teach you a lesson, you really treat me Is it vegetarian?"

Tang Yu sacrificed Feng Niefei and fought Wan Zongchong.

At this moment, he is really grateful for that spirit fruit. If it wasn't for the spirit fruit that raised his cultivation level to five-star scholar, he probably wouldn't be able to easily fight. Facing Wan Zongsong, Tang Yu directly used Feng Nirvana to fight Wan Zongsong. After hurting him, the spiritual power in his hand turned into palm wind, and Wan Zongsong was blown away.

"Brother Wan?" Qi Chengye exclaimed, carelessly bitten by Xiaobai on the shoulder, and stabbed with his sword in pain, Tang Yu threw Feng Nie over to block Xiaobai's sword, Xiaobai With a fierce look on his face, he bit off a large piece of meat in his mouth, and Qi Chengye screamed out in pain. Tang Yu slapped it, causing Qi Chengye to fly out and fall to Wan Zongsong's side.

"Miss him so much? How good it is for you to be a pair of troubled brothers." Tang Yu said with a smile, turning his head to Xiaobai with a look of disgust, "Quickly let go, such dirty meat can't be eaten, how disgusting, what if you bring Viruses are in trouble."

When did Qi Chengye suffer this kind of insult and injury? Cold sweat broke out on his painful forehead, and he glared at Tang Yu angrily the whole time, wishing he could tear Tang Yu's body to pieces.

Wan Zongsong's shoulder was also injured, and he stood up from the ground with a gloomy and cold face and glared at Tang Yu angrily, "As a member of the Taoist sect, you have committed so many evils, you will be punished sooner or later."

"Really?" Tang Yu lazily picked up Xiaobai and sneered, "What about you? As a Taoist, you actually collect other people's souls and harm the people for profit. You shouldn't be the first to do such evil things. Did it once?"

"You..." Wan Zongsong's eyes widened with shock, "That day...it was you!"

Looking at Feng Nie in Tang Yu's hand, he suddenly remembered that this Feng Nie belonged to Tang Yu, and the dagger that hurt him that day was Feng Nie.

Tang Yu nodded with a smile and said, "You have the aura of Feng Nie on your body. Only those who have been injured by Feng Nie will be contaminated by the aura left by Feng Nie. You said that I have committed many evils. First, I did not harm ordinary people, and second, I did not kill indiscriminately. Since I’m innocent, I’ve done a lot of evil, so shouldn’t a person like you, who has done a lot of evil, go to the 18th level of hell and suffer the punishment of going up the mountain of swords and down into the sea of ​​fire?”

"You, you, you..." Wan Zongsong's chest heaved violently in anger, and he couldn't say a word.

Tang Yu sneered coldly and said with disdain, "I can't even beat my Xiaobai, and I still have the face to be presumptuous on my territory. If I were to kill you all with shame, I would still have the face to stand here and blah, blah, blah. What a shame."

Wan Zongsong and Qi Chengye were raised by Tang Yuqi's beard, but they couldn't speak a word.

"Yin Qianqiu, Fu Muqing, don't you two have anything to say?" Qi Chengye covered his injured shoulder with a livid face, gritted his teeth and said angrily, "You have seen him raising ghosts and beasts, didn't you? Shouldn't you contribute to our profound art world?"

"Let me ask a question." Tang Yu asked Zou Mei with a puzzled expression on his face, "You keep saying that there is no one in the mysterious art world? Are they all half-assessed like you? Can you represent the mysterious art world?"