Chapter 047 Fierce Xiaobai

"Young Master Tang, you finally woke up." Jin Zelin rushed over quickly and shouted happily.

Tang Yu sat up and looked at this strange room, guessing that this should be Zhou's house, so he asked, "How long have I been sleeping?"

"It's been a day and a night, but I'm worried to death. The doctor has seen you and said that there is no problem." Jin Zelin said, "I have been staying here."

"Thank you." Tang Yu came down from bed, and Mr. Zhou and Zhou Feng's parents came to greet Tang Yu when they heard that Tang Yu had woken up. Mr. Zhou was very happy for the person who saved his grandson. Tang Yu asked, "Master Bai and How is that Yin Qianqiu?"

"They are still recuperating, but you are not seriously injured without Master Tang, so you are not in a coma." Elder Zhou said happily.

"That's good." Tang Yu nodded and asked in relief, "Where's Zhou Feng? How is he?"

"I was just going to tell Master Tang." Mr. Zhou said with a frowning face immediately after hearing the words, "Since the female ghost was taken in by Master Tang, my grandson became unconscious the next day, and has been until now. I didn’t wake up either. The doctor checked and said there was nothing wrong with my body. I asked Master Bai and Yin Qianqiu to see it too. They all said that my grandson was harmed by that female ghost for too long and his body was damaged. Seriously, he gave me some ways to invigorate yang qi, but they couldn't make my grandson wake up immediately, I wonder if Master Tang has any way to save my grandson, my Zhou family must be very grateful."

Tang Yu said, "I'll go and have a look."

A group of people came to Zhou Feng's bedroom. Although it was destroyed by the female ghost that day, it was quickly restored by the Zhou family. It is worthy of a family with strong financial resources and rights.

Zhou Feng was lying on the bed as if he had fallen asleep. The bruises under his skin were severe, his breath was weak, and his vitality was about to dissipate. After all, he had been harmed by that female ghost for so long, and his yang energy was almost given away by the female ghost. After absorbing it completely, this is the end of human beings and ghosts. Tang Yu thought about it for a while, and the ordinary method of increasing yang energy was useless to Zhou Feng, because the energy in his body was seriously consumed.

Tang Yu held Zhou Feng's hand and sent the aura in his body to his body to nourish the internal organs in his body, gradually dispelling the ghost energy in his body. If he didn't use the aura to nourish, Zhou Feng probably wouldn't have a few years to live. In this way, Zhou Feng's lifespan was also greatly damaged.

Tang Yu used spiritual energy to nourish every part of Zhou Feng's body. In the eyes of ordinary people, he held Zhou Feng's hand and then remained motionless. He did not move and did not speak. Naturally, no one asked questions. Everyone was nervous. Staring at Tang Yu, he didn't let go after a long time.

"Is there no way?" Elder Zhou's daughter-in-law couldn't help asking.

"Don't worry, Master Tang is so powerful, even if he can catch that ghost, he will definitely find a way." Elder Zhou's son comforted him.

Even Master Bai and Yin Qianqiu came over when they heard that Tang Yu woke up and treated Zhou Feng. They couldn't understand anything when they came here. After all, human beings in this world don't know how to cultivate, and Taoist metaphysics talks about skills and cultivation. Tang Yu's spiritual cultivation was still quite different from theirs.

However, they could all tell that Tang Yu must be saving Zhou Feng.

So everyone waited intently, and after half an hour, Tang Yu let go of Zhou Feng's hand and said to Zhou Feng, "Okay, he should wake up in a while."