Chapter 056 Magical Artifact Feng Nirvana

Although there is only one word difference between the magical weapon and the spiritual weapon, the power is very different. The gap is a threshold that the magic weapon can never cross.

It seems that he is still too delusional. It is simply whimsical to use the most inferior materials to refine a spiritual weapon. It is not easy for him to refine a high-grade magic weapon from black essence stone.

Now it seems that we can only add some treasures to this magic weapon to increase the power of the magic weapon.

Tang Yu thought for a while, and took out the five emperors' money and the tortoise shell that he bought from the old man Gu, and used the black lotus heart torch to line up the five emperors' money and inlay them on the hilt of the dagger, and carved the charm on the tortoise shell on the other side. On the hilt of the sword, he dripped another drop of his own blood essence into the body of the sword, so that in the future, he and the sword will have a heart-to-heart connection. If the sword has a spirituality in the future, he will be able to perceive his mind.

However, there are very few swords in the world that can cultivate spirituality. Tang Yu's sword is a magic weapon refined from the most common Wujing stone. It is even more difficult to cultivate spirituality than ascending to the sky. Tang Yu just thought about it, unless there is some opportunity for this sword, otherwise, it is impossible for a mere top-grade magic weapon to cultivate spirituality.

Immediately afterwards, Tang Yu himself drew a few more spells on the sword, which increased the sword's offensive and fierce aura. As for the murderous aura of this sword, it needs to be fed with blood. Only drinking more blood will reduce the sword's murderous aura. Only then will it become thicker and thicker, and it will become more and more sharp.

After doing all this, Tang Yu thought for a while and named the sword Feng Nirvana, implying that he would be like this sword, Phoenix Nirvana, and come back strong. After that, he took Feng Nie back into the space and stood up from the bed Stretching for a while, I glanced at the sunlight outside the window, and felt that it was a bit dazzling. I haven't stepped out of the house for twenty days, and it was really boring.

Just at this time, Xiaobai jumped in from the open window. When he saw Tang Yu standing up, his bright black eyes became brighter, and he jumped to the bed.

"Xiaobai, how many times have I told you that you just came back from outside, you are not allowed to go to bed without taking a shower, your paws are covered with dust, it's too dirty." Tang Yu couldn't help laughing.

Xiaobai seemed to be doing it on purpose, jumping up and down on the bed on purpose, his four dirty paws trampled the quilt and bed sheet dirty, and then he sat down on the bed and stared round and saw Looking at Tang Yu, he protested silently.

Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, feeling that Xiaobai's IQ seemed to be getting higher and higher, and now he had the IQ of a four or five-year-old child. Not only would he open the refrigerator to steal food by himself, but he would also protest him.

For example, in the past 20 days, it is not the first time that Xiaobai deliberately stepped on the bed sheets and bedding to make them dirty.

Ever since Tang Yu was refining magic tools during the day and resting at night, he was so busy that he didn't have any spare time, so it was easier to deal with eating. He could do whatever he wanted quickly, and it was often just a makeshift meal of porridge and noodles, but there was no meat to eat. Bai was not happy anymore. He could bear it two days ago, but later he found out that Tang Yu hadn't given him meat, so he became angry, and not only did Tang Yu not give him meat, he actually ignored him, let alone It went out for a walk, and Xiaobai went out angrily and brought back a dead stray dog. Tang Yu was startled by the fresh and warm corpse, and then he realized that Xiaobai was protesting against him.