Chapter 041

"You...you..." Xu Fan was so angry that the top of his head was about to explode.

Tang Yu smiled contemptuously, turned around and handed the card to Boss Yang and said, "Swipe the card."

Boss Yang, dumbfounded, gave Tang Yu a thumbs up, swiped the card, packed the ginseng and handed it to Tang Yu, and said in a low voice, "Be careful, this Xu Fan is from the Xu family, and he has quite some background and influence in the local area."

"Thanks." Tang Yu didn't take it seriously, he wasn't afraid of getting into trouble at all.

Tang Yu went out with his wild ginseng. Xu Fan had just been helped up by everyone. As soon as Tang Yu came out, the friends immediately helped Xu Fan back again and again. Looking at Tang Yu with a big face, the fire in Tang Yu's eyes was about to burst out, and he gritted his teeth and said angrily, "You wait, I won't let you go."

Tang Yu sneered and nodded amusedly, "Okay, I'll wait." Then he turned around and left nonchalantly, not paying attention to Xu Fan's threats at all, Xu Fan was so angry.

After returning home, Xiaobai immediately jumped over, looking at him eagerly with beautiful eyes, Tang Yu smiled, rubbed its head and picked up Xiaobai from the ground, but Xiaobai walked away from his arms with a look of disgust. Struggling to get out, he stood next to Tang Yu and walked around him. With a look of disgust on his face, he glanced at Tang Yu, turned and walked towards the bathroom.

Tang Yu didn't walk towards his bedroom again, but was stopped by Xiaobai halfway. Xiaobai stood anxiously in front of him and let out a low cry from his throat.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry?" Tang Yu glanced at the time, and it was only after ten o'clock, and he went out for more than an hour. Xiaobai, who was full in the morning, shouldn't be hungry so quickly.

Xiaobai once again signaled Tang Yu to follow, Tang Yu had no choice but to follow him to the bathroom door, Xiaobai called twice, signaling Tang Yu to go in, Tang Yu asked, "Do you want to take a bath?"

noob,"……"

Xiaobai circled around anxiously, watching Tang Yu standing motionless at the door of the bathroom, and finally came behind his legs and arched his legs with his head, as if trying to push him into the bathroom.

"You mean... you want me to take a bath?" Tang Yu asked.

Xiaobai immediately lay down on the ground and raised his head to look at Tang Yu and let out a cry.

Tang Yu, "..."

"I took a shower last night, and it's early in the morning and it's not dark yet, so I don't need to take a shower." Tang Yu explained, he thought Xiaobai was just letting him take a bath.

But Xiaobai was unmoved, and just raised his head to signal that Tang Yu must take a bath.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu didn't want to procrastinate and waste time, so he followed Xiaobai's wishes and went in for a simple shower. When he came out after changing into a pair of comfortable short-sleeved pants, he saw Xiaobai tearing his clothes , The clothes he wore before were torn to pieces with his teeth and sharp claws.

"Xiaobai." Tang Yu Zoumei walked over and said sternly, "What are you doing?"

Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu, as if he hated the clothes Tang Yu was wearing before, and lowered his head again to tear it to pieces with his teeth.

Tang Yu, "..."

Does Xiaobai have Erha's nature?

Should he also take Xiaobai out for a stroll?