Chapter 177 - 178

Too Much Profits

Immediately, there was warm applause from below the auction.

Accompanied by the applause, it was a huge iron cage covered with red silk cloth. When the iron cage was brought onto the stage, the red silk cloth fluttered to the ground with the wave of the old man’s sleeves, followed by the cage The scene in the movie appeared in front of everyone. It was a monster with a beautiful face and an exquisite figure.

The so-called monsters are the combination of monsters and humans.

"This, this is..." Xiao Bai stared at the first scene on the crystal screen, his eyes widened in shock.

This crystal screen directly casts the items on the auction platform, it is very clear, it can be said that it is no different from seeing it on the auction platform.

The woman in the cage had her hands tied to the cage, with a pair of small white cat ears on her head, and her shiny black hair hanging down to her waist. She was tied in the cage in an extremely seductive posture, with her body There is very little fabric, which is basically the same as the 3.1 style with very little fabric in modern society. The black fabric simply covers the important parts, and the pair of long legs and snow-white skin are extremely eye-catching.

Immediately, there were many men's gasps below the auction, as well as the greedy eyes of those men.

The woman was tied up in a cage in a very uncomfortable position, her posture was alluring, but there was a painful pleading in her pair of watery eyes.

Tang Yu narrowed his phoenix eyes slightly to watch this scene, looked at Xiaobai's shocked face and said, "This is a demon."

"Monster?" Xiaobai was puzzled, "Isn't it a monster?" He frowned and said, "I didn't smell the breath of a monster on her."

"She is not a monster, so naturally she doesn't have the aura of a monster. Let's put it this way, a monster is a combination of a monster and a human. Some dark organizations like to create monsters to earn spirit stones. The combination of gentle and cute monsters, such as Gaifeng rabbit, Luoyun cat, etc., the combination of the two will give birth to a monster, but it is extremely difficult for a monster to survive, and even fewer can grow up to this size." Tang Yu explained lightly, looking Looking at the scene on the crystal screen, the phoenix eyes narrowed, her face was a little gloomy, but there was nothing she could do, because this is how the world is.

"This is too..." Xiaobai frowned and said, "It's too perverted."

Tang Yu patted Xiaobai's hand and kissed him, "No way, the Tongtian Continent is too big. On the surface, there are four major families in every region. In fact, there are many hidden big families and various forces, organizations , these are unavoidable."

Xiaobai sighed and looked at the monster Catwoman and said, "In this way, modern society is better."

After all, there will not be such a scene there.

"It should be said that each has its own advantages." Tang Yu said lightly.

The following auction is going on in full swing. The starting price of this monster is 50 million spirit stones, which is not low, but it is not easy to train a monster. Let's put it this way, a thousand monsters are born, but you can This is the only one that has survived and grown to such a large size, so the starting price is naturally high, but those who can come to the auction are powerful and powerful, so naturally they don't care about this little spirit stone, and it doesn't matter which world they are in, all kinds of spirit stones. There are all kinds of people, and such a monster can easily satisfy some people's insignificant hobbies, so after a lot of fighting, the monster was paid by a middle-aged man with a big belly on the first floor for 200 million spirit stones. The price was taken.