Chapter 107 Return In Vain

"No." Tang Yu blinked and said.

Fu Muqing looked at him and sighed, "It's really hard for me not to doubt you, obviously you just called me the day before yesterday to inquire about Lu Chi's affairs, and something happened to Lu Chi the next day, tell me, is there you in here? handwriting?"

"What happened to Lu Chi? What's the matter?" Tang Wei was sitting on the side enjoying the coffee leisurely. She asked Tang Yu to make it for her. When she heard the words, she floated over and asked with interest.

"Sister, you almost scared me to death." Fu Muqing patted his heart and said angrily. Although he is a celestial master and is not afraid of ghosts, he can't stand the scene of a ghost floating around. It's too scary.

"Tsk." Tang Wei mocked with a look of contempt, "Why are you humans so timid? Especially you are still a man, are you a man?"

Of course Fu Muqing couldn't bear to be questioned that he wasn't a man, so he immediately said angrily, "Of course I am a man, and elder sister, weren't you also a human being?"

"But I'm already a ghost now." Tang Wei said angrily, glared at Fu Muqing and snorted coldly, "Handsome guy, do you have a problem with your eyes? Look at my age, do you think it's my elder sister's age? Open your mouth and shut up, Big Sister and Big Sister call me old.”

Fu Muqing, "..."

"Stop wasting time, tell me what's wrong with Lu Chi?" Tang Wei asked angrily.

Fu Muqing was so angry that he glared at Tang Wei, and found that his IQ had really dropped when he got angry with a ghost, so he could only say, "Lu Chi's naked streaking in the street yesterday became a hot topic in the headlines. Open, he is a well-known philanthropist and businessman in the imperial capital, the Lu family’s stock plummeted sharply last night, and I heard that today the two Lu family brothers sent Lu Chi to a mental hospital with strong tactics.”

"Really?" Tang Wei widened her eyes and said happily, "That's great, that bastard Lu Chi should be punished with ruin, but I don't think that's enough, it would be even better if I could personally punish him. Let him run too fast last time."

Tang Wei said a little dissatisfied.

"You can't see him alone." Tang Yu said lightly, "You hate him too deeply. If you can't control him and kill him, you will really become a ghost. At that time, your killing intent will become stronger and stronger. As it gets heavier, your mind will gradually be controlled by killing thoughts, and you will gradually become a ghost with only killing thoughts but no mind in the future."

"But I'm still not reconciled." Tang Wei was very angry when she thought of what that scumbag in Lu Chi had done to her.

"You don't need to rush for revenge, haven't you heard of it? It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge." Tang Yu's eyes had a firm look, and one day he would return to Tongtian Continent, and he would owe him He will not let go of any of those people.

"Is it really your handwriting?" Fu Muqing was speechless, "Why did you do this? Do you know that the power behind Lu Chi is quite powerful, if Lu Chi finds out..."

"I said you are handsome, if you speak for that scum again, I will not be polite to you." Tang Wei rolled her eyes and said angrily.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Next, when Fu Muqing knew what Lu Chi had done, he also looked resentful. Why are there so many greedy human beings in this world?

Sometimes, it is not ghosts that are scary, but human beings themselves.

Tang Yu stirred the coffee in the cup and glanced at the sky outside. The sun was shining brightly, and he was a little lazy. He even felt that his recent cultivation was a little slack. Tang Yu drank the coffee and said, "I decided to Retreat."