Chapter 098 Natal Demon Fire

Tang Yu looked at it, and felt that Xiaobai's eyes were full of bewitchment. Could it be that vixens are born with charm? Why did he feel like his heart was beating so fast?

No, the last time he saw Captain Bai, he didn't feel this way. Didn't he say that Captain Bai was a vixen who had practiced for thousands of years?

Why does his heart beat so fast when he looks at Xiaobai?

It must be because Xiaobai is so good-looking and beautiful.

"Although I can't cultivate into a human form yet, I already have the IQ of a human being, and I also have my natal demon fire." Xiao Bai said happily.

"Natural demon fire?" Tang Yu asked doubtfully.

Xiaobai nodded and said, "I'll let you see."

Xiaobai opened his mouth, and a thick fire snake spewed out from his mouth immediately. The flame temperature was extremely high, and the flame was not ordinary reddish-yellow. There was a trace of golden flame in the flame, which was beautiful and dangerous, and extremely powerful. big.

"This... This is your natal demon fire?" Tang Yu was shocked, what kind of flame is this? He was still wearing golden flames, and the temperature was extremely high. He had already been able to resist midsummer and cold winter very well because of his cultivation, and he was sweating from the scorching heat at this moment.

"Yeah." Xiaobai nodded his head proudly, with a look of joy in his eyes, and said proudly, "In addition to my natal demon fire, my claws are even sharper, let you see."

He stretched out his big furry claws, and the sharp blade hidden in the claws grew out at once. It was straight curved, white and transparent, very sharp and hard, and it was more than ten centimeters long. It's chilling.

Tang Yu was stunned. The result of Xiaobai's practice this time was really unexpected.

"What smell?" Before Tang Yu could be happy, he smelled a burning smell.

"The curtains are on fire." Xiao Bai said blankly.

Tang Yu turned his head and saw that the flames from the curtains shot out to a height of more than one meter in an instant. It should be that sparks splashed on the curtains when Xiaobai sprayed the demon fire just now. One person and one fox were so happy that they didn't notice it.

"Xiaobai, I just asked you to perform once, and didn't I let you burn the house?" Tang Yu immediately ran out of the room with Xiaobai with a face full of tears.

The curtains in the room quickly lit up and burned to the closet. The closet was made of pure wood, and it became more vigorous with a bang. Although Tang Yu has a high level of cultivation, he can catch ghosts, subdue demons, and draw talismans to form zombies. But he couldn't get water to put out the fire directly, so he had to hug Xiao Shen, quickly put Xiao Li into the space, and ran out of the house with Xiao Bai in desperation.

At that time, thick smoke was billowing, and the fire had already burned his villa. After the fire alarm comrades came to extinguish the fire, only ruins remained of his home.

Not to mention, how bleak it is.

Tang Yu, "..."

noob,"......"

"No, how could you burn the house down?" Fu Muqing was speechless, looking at Tang Yu and Xiaobai. Of course, because they withdrew in time, they didn't look embarrassed at all.

Tang Yu rubbed his nose, very speechless, and Xiao Bai lowered his head with a guilty expression, like a child who did something wrong, and almost dug a hole to bury his head in it.