Chapter 136

Fu Muqing nodded, "Currently there is only the Imperial Capital, which is strictly controlled by the state, and there is no rumor about it. Recently, I have been too busy. The masters of mystical arts have been summoned by the state to investigate the source of the plague together with those doctors. I suspect It’s Gu poison, but I’m not sure. I only saw it when I was treating Yun Sheng with you. After listening to your explanation, I understand a little bit, but I’m not sure about more. That’s why I came to you."

"You want me to take a look with you?" Tang Yu asked.

Fu Muqing nodded, and said with a serious face, "If it's really Gu poison, then someone did it maliciously. You know a lot about it, go and see if it's true, so that this plague can be curbed."

"Okay." Tang Yu said, "Then let's go and have a look."

Fu Muqing nodded, and led Tang Yu to a small village in the outskirts and said, "When I first found out, they were people from this village. They got sick after drinking water from a well at the entrance of the village."

"Isn't there tap water now? Why do we still need to drink well water?" Tang Yu asked.

"For those old people, they think well water is better and sweeter, and tap water is also charged, and well water is not charged." Fu Muqing explained that this small village had already been guarded by the state. Tang Yu arrived When I saw Bai Er inside, I walked over and called, "Second Brother."

"Why are you here?" Bai Er asked with a cigarette in his mouth, "How is Xiao Bai? I heard from Xiao Si and Xiao Wu that he was seriously injured. What's going on?"

"It's okay, it will be fine in a few days." Tang Yu said, and asked, "How are those soldiers? Have you found the person who made the Gu?"

Bai Er shook his head, "Not yet."

Seeing that half a month is approaching, if they can't find someone to play Gu, those soldiers will be in danger.

"I'll go and have a look inside first," Tang Yu said.

Bai Er nodded to let him in, unexpectedly he saw Bai San again after not walking too far, Xiao Bai's third elder brother was an attending doctor, wearing a white coat with a cold expression on his face, he looked similar to Bai Zhan, exuding a natural radiance all over his body. Wu Jin's breath, but looks more handsome than Bai Zhan, and his figure is thinner.

"Third brother." Tang Yu called out proactively.

Bai San nodded, he didn't say much, he just asked with concern, "I heard that Xiaobai is sick?"

"Well, it's okay, it's almost over," Tang Yu said.

Bai San took a deep look at Tang Yu with those cold eyes and said, "If you can't take good care of him, then let him come back."

"I'll take good care of him." Tang Yu frowned suddenly, and said with a little displeasure.

Bai San looked at the look on Tang Yu's face, and went to see the patient without saying a word.

Fu Muqing, "..."

He doesn't know Bai Erbai San. He only knows Bai Zhan of the Bai family, because only Bai Zhan walks outside and shows his face. He has long said that the Bai family's behavior in the imperial capital is very low-key and mysterious, full of fantasy.

Fu Muqing asked, "Are they all Xiaobai's older brothers?"

Tang Yu nodded and went to the well that Fu Muqing had mentioned to have a look. Someone brought up a bucket of water. Just looking at it with the naked eye, the water in the bucket was very clear, and there was nothing wrong with it.