Chapter 139 Northern Fairy City

The team was dispatched very quickly, just hand in the spirit stone and go directly to the city.

"Let's go, let's go to the city too. It just so happens that I haven't been to the north either, so let's come and have fun before we go." Tang Yu pulled Xiaobai and said.

It's not easy to come here once. The four major regions of east, west, north and south are not easy to come to because the distance is extremely far away, and it takes at least a year to fly from the north to the south by relying on the sword of a cultivator. Well, if you take the bird, it will take more than half a year, but there is also a quick tool, that is the teleportation array, but the teleportation array is very expensive, and it is only available in big cities. Tang Yu brought Xiaobai here because of this Immortal City, if you want to go back to the south, you can only take the teleportation array.

But there is no rush at the moment, anyway, he is back in the Tongtian Continent, and he is not in a hurry to go back to the south for a while, let's go to the north first.

After the two entered the city, the city was lively and prosperous. It is indeed the largest city in the north, and the aura here is very strong. Even the people walking on the street are basically cultivators, and everyone has spiritual energy. Force fluctuations are easy to detect.

For a cultivating immortal, a person with a high cultivation level can directly feel the cultivation level of a person with a low cultivation level, and it is not illegal to kill people here, only hard fists are the last word.

However, there are not only immortal cultivators on Tongtian Continent, but also demon cultivators, ghost cultivators, casual cultivators... etc., as long as your fist is hard enough and your strength is strong enough, no matter what kind of cultivation you are, you can dominate one side However, ghost cultivators and demon cultivators are generally easy to be looked down upon. After all, they are cruel and merciless, and their cultivation methods are extremely cruel, which is easy to be disgusted.

Here, the strengths of immortal cultivators, demon cultivators, ghost cultivators, and casual cultivators are divided into: cultivators, scholars, teachers, kings, sects, earth, heaven, venerables, emperors, saints, immortals , God.

Each level is divided into nine stars.

The strength of the monster is divided into: first level, second level, third level, fourth level, fifth level, sixth level, seventh level, eighth level, ninth level, tenth level, eleventh level, twelve level.

Each level is further divided into upper, middle and lower classes.

"It's so big here." Xiao Bai couldn't help but said looking at the prosperous street.

"Come on, let's go shopping and buy two crystal balls first." Tang Yu said, the first thing Tang Yu did when he came here was to buy a crystal ball. Unfortunately, Wuji City is too small to test his mental strength Tang Yu wanted to know what level of mental power he had now? There is also Xiaobai's cultivation base, Xiaobai has always been ignorant, and Tang Yu has never contracted a monster before, so naturally he doesn't know how the level of the monster feels.

The fairy city is very large, with streets extending in all directions, and every street is very lively. If it is the first time for a stranger to come here, it is easy to go shopping for a day and not find what you want to buy. Fortunately, there are road signs not far from the city. Guidance is to give directions to people who come here.

The North Street is a panacea shop, the South Street is a magic weapon shop, the West Street is a grocery store, and the East Street is a food street.

Tang Yu first brought Xiaobai to West Street. There were not many people here. After all, for practitioners, what they needed most were panacea and magical weapons, not general merchandise.