Chapter 048 Eat Ice Cream

As soon as the wooden box was opened, a warm aura emanated from it. It turned out to be the piece of jade that Tang Yu and Xiaobai had both admired.

The quality of jade is very good, warm and not cold when touched, the natural jade color has no trace of variegation, the most rare thing is that this piece of jade also exudes a touch of aura, it is the most suitable for raising people, no Thinking that Mr. Zhou was willing to give him this piece of jade, often such a good jade is priceless.

However, Tang Yu also knew that Mr. Zhou was supposed to repay him for painting Zhou Feng's array and helping Zhou Feng replenish his spiritual energy. After all, his grandson's life was worth more than a piece of jade.

Tang Yu raised the corners of his lips, feeling quite good. Xiaobai anxiously sat beside him and looked at him. Tang Yu felt the faint aura emanating from Yujing while watching the fierceness leaking from Xiaobai's body, thinking about it Just say, "Would you like to give it to you?"

It just so happened that he could draw some formations in this piece of jade to help Xiaobai restrain its fierceness, and it could also nourish Xiaobai's body. Draw arrays when you have nothing to do at night.

He picked up his phone and took a look, and found that the Zhou family had already called the remuneration, and even gave him an extra 10 million. It seemed that the Zhou family was really satisfied with him this time. Tang Yu was in a good mood and directly sent this Ten million was transferred to the charity organization, and one billion was left to buy a large amount of ginseng. He wanted to ripen the spiritual fruit on the spiritual fruit tree as soon as possible. The spiritual fruit was full of fragrance and full of aura. Tang Yu I think it will definitely help his cultivation.

The current Tang Yu's cultivation base has been stuck at the first level and three stars, and he can't break through. It may be related to the lack of aura in this world. Now he can only rely on the spiritual fruit tree.

Tang Yu stretched out his left hand, and a green golden finger quickly grew out of the palm of his left hand. Although he was tall and thick, he couldn't feel the weight of the golden finger at all. The two side buds on both sides are very cute, like the two little arms of a baby. The five spiritual fruits hanging on the thick branches are red, green and green, exuding a rich spiritual fragrance, which is more attractive. Xiaobai He was also attracted to him intently, and there was even a hint of greed in his black and blue eyes.

The spirit fruit is not yet ripe, and the spiritual energy is so strong. If it is ripe, what kind of rich spiritual energy will it be?

Tang Yu was so greedy that he couldn't help swallowing his saliva, and then seeing Xiaobai's greedy expression of wanting to pounce on him, he couldn't help rubbing Xiaobai's head and said with a smile, "Wait, wait After you mature, you will be indispensable."

Goldfinger hasn't changed in the past few days, and there is nothing he can do about lack of feeding.

Tang Yu put away his gold finger and thought about it. He originally planned to go to the remote mountainous area of ​​H City to find those century-old wild ginseng after returning from Zhou's house, but since the battle with the female ghost, Tang Yu has seriously realized his own shortcomings Well, just relying on innate advantages is not enough, he must have a handy magic weapon to assist him in battle, otherwise, if he encounters a monster that is more powerful than a female ghost, he will not be so lucky next time .

So the most urgent thing is to find materials to refine a spirit weapon first. Tang Yu has never refined a spirit weapon, but he has the Black Lotus Heart Fire, and he has read some books on refining spirit weapons before, so he wants to refine it himself Try it, if he really can't refine it, then he can only find a suitable spiritual weapon that suits him.