Chapter 197 - 198

Keep Making Money

Tang Yu left, and that arrogant young man followed him.

After Tang Yu left, everyone at the Xianmeng meeting became excited.

Tang Li's face was extremely ugly, because he had been slapped in the face by Tang Yu all these years.

After Tang Yu was forced to die from genius to waste, his high-profile return aroused everyone's contention and attention on the Tongtian Continent, but at that time, Tang Yu had no feelings for the Tang family anymore. Not only did he sever the father-son relationship with him, but he was even able to fight against him, and his protection of Tang Yu was only because Tang Yu was useful to the Tang family. Unexpectedly, when Tang Yu jumped into the endless abyss, he was considered dead again At that time, he appeared again in a high-profile way, and his cultivation base was still so powerful. Many practitioners in the entire Immortal Alliance Conference, not to mention all of them were washed away by him, and half of them have been lost. I am afraid that from now on , he will become a legend in the entire Tongtian Continent.

Everyone was discussing Tang Yu. They were curious and afraid of Tang Yu, but they couldn't help being excited.

Moreover, for Tang Yu's request, I am afraid that no one in the entire Tongtian Continent dares not to implement it. After all, he has shown such a terrifying cultivation level in front of everyone. The surviving family is very fortunate. Regarding Tang Yu's request, they I just wanted to finish it quickly, and was saved by Tang Yu's bloodbath a year later.

Moreover, they didn't have to worry about not being able to find Tang Yu. Tang Yu lived directly in a dilapidated manor on the outskirts of the central city. The former family was vacant after the bloodbath. Ordinary people disliked the haunted house, and practitioners naturally would not live in other people's mansions, so Tang Yu settled down in it, and in just one night, the dilapidated house was destroyed. The mansion was given a new look.

As for how he did it?

Tang Yu directly released the ghosts he collected in the Zhaoyin Banner. There were hundreds if not thousands of those ghosts. They had been imprisoned in the Zhaoyin Banner for so many days, and they had been honest for a long time. Now they were released by Tang Yu. When they came out to work, everyone was so happy that they almost danced. Naturally, they worked very hard, so in just one night, this dilapidated mansion was completely new and clean, even the door was Very new wood, Tang Yu's Tang character was written directly on a big flag and then inserted on the roof of the highest part of the mansion, it was impossible not to be conspicuous.

So the next day, when the Xianmeng Conference ended in such a strange and disastrous way, before the surviving families left, everyone knew Tang Yu's address.

Tang Yu told them clearly that he was waiting for them, and they only had one year.

The morning sun refracted into the room through the window screen, the white tulle swayed in the breeze, a small bun was exposed in the wide breasts, and then a little fox came out from the quilt to look at the sleeping man , that handsome face is so handsome even in sleep, the little fox blinked his big cute eyes, then ran up to stick out his tongue and couldn't help licking Tang Yu's handsome cheek.

"Xiaobai, don't make trouble." Tang Yu opened his eyes, his voice was low but with a doting smile.

Xiaobai whimpered and looked at him.