Chapter 080 Punish The Scumbag

Tang Yu completely let Xiaobai fight with the female ghost, walked towards Ren Nanjia, who was lying on the ground and coughing, and kicked him, "Hey."

Ren Nanjia looked up at Tang Yu with a look of horror.

Tang Yu greeted with a smile, "Do you remember me? We met a few days ago."

"Master." At that time, it was Tang Yu who let him see the female ghost who had been following him and the head of the little ghost. Ren Nanjia grabbed Tang Yu's leg and held it tightly, making Tang Yu kick it away in disgust. .

"Ahem..." Ren Nanjia coughed. He almost thought that he would be kicked to death by Tang Yu instead of being killed by the female ghost.

"Speak well, don't move your hands." Tang Yu said contemptuously.

"Master, save me, save me..." Ren Nanjia didn't dare to hug Tang Yu's leg anymore, so she had to pray over and over again.

"It's okay to save you, but my appearance fee is very high." Tang Yu said with a smile.

"As long as I can save me, as long as I can kill her, I am willing to pay any amount. Master, kill her quickly, and don't let her come to me again..." Ren Nanjia roared in horror.

"Ah..." The female ghost lost to Xiao Bai, and was thrown flying by Xiao Bai's tail. Xiao Bai rushed over, and a sharp claw grabbed the female ghost's throat.

At this time, the little ghost head who had been lying on Ren Nanjia's back climbed off Ren Nanjia's body, and crawled anxiously towards the female ghost.

"Baby, baby..." the female ghost cried.

Looking at this scene, Tang Yu kicked Ren Nanjia angrily and said, "You are too ruthless. People have committed suicide because of you. Now you don't even let their ghosts go. Do you know that if you kill them? Without them, they will not be able to reincarnate?"

"I don't care, I beg you, master, as long as you kill them, I will pay any amount, kill them, kill them..." Ren Nanjia hated the female ghost very much now, and saw that someone could stop the female ghost Oh, how can I let the female ghost go.

The female ghost held the little ghost's head and cried.

Tang Yu asked directly, "What price can you offer?"

Ren Nanjia was taken aback.

"I've already checked. As a star, you seem to be a top-tier star. Your total annual income should be hundreds of millions, so how much do you plan to spend on your life?" Tang Yu asked with a smile, calmly of.

Ren Nanjia asked, "How much do you want?"

Tang Yu held out a finger.

Ren Nanjia's face was full of pain, "One hundred million?"

Tang Yu nodded with a smile.

"Master, is it too much?" Ren Nanjia was a little reluctant.

"Then let the female ghost take you away." Tang Yu said flatly, turning around to leave.

"Don't go..." Ren Nanjia rushed over to hug Tang Yu's leg, but Tang Yu avoided it in time. Tang Yu's face was full of disgust, "I told you, don't touch your feet. speak nicely."

Ren Nanjia didn't care about Tang Yu's disgust at this time, and nodded quickly, "Okay, I agree, master, you should subdue them soon!"

"Don't panic, wait for your money to arrive first." Tang Yu took out his phone and said slowly, "Is this the account number?"

Ren Nanjia, "..."

Brother Feng hurriedly sent Ren Nanjia's mobile phone up, and Ren Nanjia had no choice but to send the money in advance. Tang Yu looked at the extra string of zeros in the account with satisfaction, feeling very happy, and turned to look at the female ghost walking over Said, "I don't want to kill you, but I can send you to reincarnation, do you choose to reincarnate or choose to be wiped out?"