Chapter 135 Golden Lotus Platform

"It's another spirit body." The evil spirit stared wide-eyed in the sky. Although Xiaobai's natal demon fire burned him, it didn't have a fatal effect. The evil spirit smelled the aura coming from Tang Yu, and was immediately happy He laughed and said, "You, a human being, actually have a spirit body, haha, that's great, it seems that the sky will not kill me, as long as I swallow you two, I can have a physical body, and my cultivation base will be more refined Yes, haha..."

Tang Yu used his spiritual power to quickly swallow the black energy on Xiaobai's body, but his injured body could not be healed for a while. He directly took the unconscious Xiaobai into the space, which made the evil spirit stunned. After a while, the evil spirit stared at Tang Yu in shock and said, "Space? You still have space for spiritual weapons?"

The evil spirit looked at Tang Yu greedily and said, "I didn't expect that there are so many treasures in this barren world. Not only did I meet two spirit bodies, but there is also a spirit weapon space that can hold living things. Today's luck is really good, haha..."

Tang Yu looked at the evil spirit with gloomy eyes, and said with a sneer, "I'll let you know that your luck is so good today." It was all blowing rustlingly, Tang Yu was rarely angry anymore, when he came to this world and occasionally got angry, he was not really angry, but today was different, seeing Xiaobai lying in front of him dripping with blood, Tang Yu was really angry angry.

This evil spirit dared to hurt his wife, he must make him regret becoming an evil spirit.

The thick black air flew towards Tang Yu at once, completely enveloping Tang Yu, Tang Yu sneered and sacrificed the magic talisman in his hand, and the magic talisman danced above his head to form a spiritual circle, so that the black air couldn't get close to him at all, and at the same time Control Feng Nie to kill the evil spirit.

The body of the evil spirit disappeared in an instant, and appeared behind Tang Yu again. Tang Yu raised his hand and threw the magic talisman, the evil spirit quickly dodged, and at the same time, there was a bit of fear in his eyes. He should have swallowed that little fox early, and the evil spirit regretted it for a second.

But it's useless to regret now, the black energy of the evil spirit condensed into sharp black arrows and shot towards Tang Yu, Tang Yu closed his eyes with a sneer, and powerful mental power quickly swarmed out from between his brows to form a circle around him The energy shield covers the evil spirits in it. This is the energy array he gathered with his spiritual power, also called the taboo array. It was the array he used to kill Ouyang Shuo on Tongtian Continent. Tang Yu has rarely used this array It's okay, it can be seen that he is really very angry today.

In his formation, those black sharp arrows disappeared and collapsed with a whizz. The evil spirit widened his eyes in shock when he saw this scene, "How is it possible?"

He looked at Tang Yu. Although there was greed and reluctance in his eyes, he had already sensed the danger coming from Tang Yu. The evil spirit turned around and fled. His figure disappeared instantly, but he appeared in front of Tang Yu again in the blink of an eye. Because he can't get out at all.

"What did you do? Why can't I get away?" the evil spirit roared loudly.

Tang Yu looked at him, his phoenix eyes were full of coldness, and he sneered bloodthirstyly, "You want to run away after hurting my wife, do you think it's possible?"

After Tang Yu finished speaking, he stretched out his left hand, and a huge golden cactus finger emerged in his palm. Tang Yu sneered coldly and cruelly, "Today I will let you see it with my own eyes and feel what it feels like to be swallowed by others." like?"

As Tang Yu said, he raised his hand and directly trapped the evil spirit with spiritual power, preventing the evil spirit from moving. At the same time, the dense and thick roots of the golden finger extended from his palm to directly wrap the evil spirit, and began to absorb and devour the evil spirit. Spirit energy.