Chapter 134 Xiaobai Injured

Tang Yu's phoenix eyes narrowed dangerously, and
he looked at her coldly without speaking. Yun Xirui didn't seem to care, so she took off the long skirt she was wearing, and stood in front of Tang Yu naked, with her bulging back , with a plump figure and fair skin, that is a female ketone body that any man can't control when he sees it.

Yun Xirui walked towards Tang Yu with a smile on his face, his beautiful face was full of complacency, and said, "Are you satisfied with what you saw? I promise I am much more fun than your little boyfriend."

Tang Yu sneered, his eyes full of sarcasm and disdain, he sneered, "What's so good about a skinny bone? What's so interesting about the whole body except the bones? I'm not interested in playing with bones."

As Tang Yu said, he threw the talisman in his hand, and it exploded on Yun Xirui's body. Just now, it was a naked and beautiful female body, and it instantly turned into a bride's mummy wearing a phoenix crown and xiabei. Out came the mummy of the bride.

The bride's mummy was still wearing the phoenix crown and Xiapei, and the bones were hidden under the bride's dress, but the face was already a skull face. As she spoke, her teeth clenched up and down, looking very scary.

"I already have a magic weapon to hide the ghostly aura, how can you still see it?" The bride's mummy instantly distanced itself from Tang Yu, and said angrily.

"Even if you hide your ghostly aura, so what? The stench on your body can't go away. It's a thousand-year-old stench. As soon as you appeared, I was disgusted by the smell. I didn't want to talk to you, but you dare to touch my wife. Don't blame me for being rude to you." Tang Yu said angrily, sacrificed Feng Nie, took out the magic talisman and burned it, injected the spiritual power into the five emperors' money, and immediately fought with the bride's mummy.

The bride said angrily, "You ruined my lair, drove me out, and made me unable to return home. I must kill you to avenge me."

"That depends on whether you have the ability." Tang Yu sneered, Feng Nie stabbed the bride's mummy three times under his control, and if the bride's mummy left her lair, The cultivation base will drop greatly, and Tang Yu's cultivation base has risen rapidly after training recently. It is a breeze to subdue the bride's mummy.

Tang Yu was about to go up with the magic talisman in his hand, but the mummy of the bride knelt down and begged for mercy, "Don't kill me, don't kill me, if you kill me, your little boyfriend will be finished too..."

The talisman in Tang Yu's hand paused, and he asked in a cold voice, "Where is he?"

"If I tell you, you must let me go." The bride mummy said quickly.

Tang Yu sneered, and a beautiful yellow lotus appeared in his hand, and he sneered, "You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me. If you dare not, I will let you suffer from burning fire."

The bride's mummy looked at Huang Lian's heart fire in Tang Yu's hand with lingering fear, and now she felt the trembling of Huang Lian's heart fire, and said quickly, "He is haunted by evil spirits, if you don't go there quickly, if you are one step later, he will Dead."

Hearing this, Tang Yu looked sharply at the bride for what she was doing, and threw the yellow talisman directly at it. The bride's mummy let out a shrill scream, and Tang Yu jumped out of the window.

Xiaobai looked at the translucent and strange face floating in the mid-air in front of him. He had already transformed into his real body, and the natal demon fire spit towards the evil spirit, but the evil spirit in mid-air disappeared suddenly, and appeared in the Behind Xiao Bai, a cloud of black mist hit Xiao Bai's body all of a sudden, and Xiao Bai flew out.