Chapter 175 - 176

Auction Exhibition

Because she has thoroughly seen Murong Xiao's flirtatiousness and flair, after a few days, the women in Murong Xiao's yard have never stopped, and sometimes she even courts the two daughters and the third daughter at night... The scene was extremely unsightly, even her I have never seen Murong Xiao practice hard again.

Obviously, every time she came to find Murong Xiao, Murong Xiao was cultivating hard, seeing her heartbroken, Tang Qiying clenched the spirit sword in her hand, feeling extremely resentful.

That night, Murong Xiao brought two more women back and had a great time in the house. After some activities and rest, Tang Qiying quietly walked to the door, her heart was full of disappointment for Murong Xiao and for the two women. She wanted to kill these two women who dared to seduce Murong Xiao, in order to relieve her hatred.

Just when Tang Qiying walked to the door, she suddenly heard the conversation inside. She was mentioned in the conversation, which made Tang Qiying stop for a while, restrained her murderous spirit, and listened carefully to the conversation inside.

"Mr. Murong, you haven't come to look for my slaves for more than half a year. Did you forget about my slaves? Or is Miss Tang very strict, and Mr. Murong dare not violate them?" A woman teased coquettishly.

Murong Xiao smiled flirtatiously while holding the woman's chin, "What nonsense are you talking about? How can I be afraid of her as a woman? Besides, her cultivation base has been abolished now, and she has become a useless person. Not only that , I heard that she was ruined by those beggars in the Chenghuang Temple every day, and she has been ruined long ago. What kind of fun can a young lady who is spoiled like her have? I still like you more, baby. From now on, I will look for you every day Are you happy, babies?" Murong Xiao said, her hands began to move irregularly on the woman's body, which made the woman burst into laughter.

Another woman immediately said coquettishly, "Mr. Murong, although the words are true, she is the eldest lady of the Tang family after all. You make fun of us every day. If your young lady knows about it, won't she want to cut us into pieces"

"That's right, young master, you have to protect us when the time comes!"

"I'll protect you right now..." Murong Xiao said, turning over and pressing the two women directly under her body.

Tang Qiying stood outside and listened to Murong Xiao's words, her beautiful face was distorted with hatred in her heart. If she didn't want to avenge Murong Xiao wholeheartedly, how could she have been abolished by Tang Yu? How could it be ruined by those people? But now, Murong Xiao not only doesn't appreciate her goodness, but also despises her body that was ruined by others, it is simply unforgivable.

Tang Qiying's beautiful face was extremely distorted, and a murderous intent flashed in her eyes. She originally wanted to rush in and kill the two women, but after thinking about it, she was not Murong Xiao's opponent at all, and now she was impulsive. Under the circumstances, she would not be able to kill Murong Xiao at all, and maybe she would be caught by the Tang family. Tang Qiying thought for a while and found a kind of ecstasy powder that was specially aimed at practitioners, and blew it into the room.

A new round of ups and downs started in the room, but when Murong Xiao was exercising enthusiastically halfway, he suddenly found himself a little dizzy, he was slightly stunned and suddenly felt a sinister killing intent on his back, Murong Xiao turned over and quickly jumped out of bed Dodging the sword of death, Tang Qiying flew over without giving the two naked women any time to react, one sword at a time, neatly, then turned around and stared at Murong Xiao coldly, the tip of the sword The blood dripped drop by drop.