Chapter 021 Master of Taoism

Seeing the thin sweat on Tang Yu's forehead, Jin Zelin thought to himself, it really isn't easy.

The next four amulets were much easier. After more than an hour, Tang Yu painted all of them and gave them to Jin Zelin, and Jin Zelin also readily transferred the money directly into his account, a total of 1.9 million, which Jin Zelin transferred to He said 2 million yuan, "I won't take advantage of you yesterday, can I give you 50,000 less?"

"Yes." Tang Yu instantly felt that Jin Zelin was quite a good person. Although he was arrogant, he was able to bend and endure. He was a person who wanted to do great things. Tang Yu opened his eyes and took a special look. Jin Zelin's fortune was quite good Yes, there is a faint red silk hovering above his head, with a hint of gold in the red silk, which shows that his ancestors have accumulated good deeds, so his luck is still good.

Among the blessings, gold is the most noble, followed by red. If there is a purple aura in the gold, it means that this person is destined to be an emperor. He is quite noble, and even ghosts dare not get close.

Jin Zelin paid the money and left without hesitation.

Tang Yu looked at the 2 million in his account and thought for a while, picked up his mobile phone to check online, and transferred 500,000 to a certain charitable foundation. Usually, this kind of money can't be kept all over. Do some charity, which is also to accumulate good deeds for yourself.

After doing all this, Tang Yu felt that if he had time in the future, he should draw more talismans and sell them. It would be good. Occasionally, the whole extra money could cover his own expenses, killing two birds with one stone.

Next, Tang Yu only needs to practice hard to recover his spiritual power as soon as possible. He thought for a while and turned off his phone directly, so as not to be disturbed by anyone in the next few days. Bring some simple food that can be stored. Anyway, there is a refrigerator and a kitchenette in the presidential suite. If he is hungry, he can just make do with a simple meal. The priority is to restore his spiritual power as soon as possible. After that, he ordered the hotel not to use it for a few days. After cleaning his room and not disturbing him, Tang Yu concentrated on practicing.

In the Jin family, as soon as Jin Zelin entered the door, he saw his parents in the living room accompanied by a Taoist priest who was wearing a Taoist robe and had a gray beard, but looked very energetic.

Father Jin has a very respectful expression on the Taoist priest's face. Although he is not as flattering as Tang Yu's uncle, his respectful demeanor is exactly the same, "Daoist Bai, my wife and I have been sick in bed every day recently. This kind of inspection can't find anything, so I still ask the Taoist priest to see if my wife and I have bumped into something recently?"

Daoist Bai looked at the two of them sharply, then stood up and said, "May I take a stroll?"

"Of course." Father Jin quickly stood up and accompanied him with a smile.

Daoist Bai wandered casually in the living room, then went upstairs again.

Jin Zelin walked in and sat next to Jin Mu and asked, "Mom, what is that Taoist priest doing?"

"Don't worry about it and don't ask so many questions, just go and play." Mother Jin sat on the sofa, her eyes and eyebrows were full of tiredness. Although she was almost fifty years old, she was well-maintained and looked like she was in her thirties It's just that during this period of time, she was plagued by nightmares day and night, she was weak, and she didn't think about food and drink, which caused her to age quickly, and her eyes were black and blue.

"Why did you drive me out when I first came out? Don't you and dad usually want me to come back?" Jin Zelin picked up an orange and peeled it to eat.

Mother Jin even said in a weak voice, "I have business with your father today, you go out to play first, don't come back to make trouble, otherwise your father can't get around you."

"Tsk!" Jin Zelin was dissatisfied, but seeing Jin Mu's tired face, he thought for a while and whispered in Jin Mu's ear, "Mom, I met a master today. He said that there is a ghost in our house." , you and Dad invited Master back, are you here to catch ghosts?"

Mother Jin looked at her youngest son in astonishment. Isn't his youngest son an atheist?

The golden mother grabbed the arm of the youngest son in shock and asked, "Where did you meet the master? What else did he tell you?"

Just looking at his youngest son, he was sure that there was a ghost in their house. This is definitely a master of Taoism.

"He said that you all get sick because of encountering ghosts." Jin Zelin said, and gave Jin Mu the sickness talisman he bought, "Wear this on your body, and your illness will be cured in a few days."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com