Chapter 106 Innocent

"Let him take off his clothes." Tang Wei's voice came from the villa, and she couldn't follow, because the sun was scorching outside, but Lu Chi couldn't hear Tang Wei's voice. As a ghost, Tang Wei didn't want him to hear it, so he naturally listened not see.

"Take off your clothes." Xiao Bai said.

Lu Chi, "..."

Not to mention letting him take off his clothes now, he is absolutely willing to let him kneel down and sing conquest now.

Lu Chi hurriedly took off an expensive suit with both hands and feet, Xiaobai Zoumei said unhappily, "Take off."

Lu Chi, "..."

He only has a pair of underpants left.

"Tang Tangwei..."

A group of flames flew over from the sky at once.

Without further ado, Lu Chi quickly took off his underpants and threw them on the ground.

Xiaobai glanced at it and said, "Why are you so short?"

Lu Chi, "..."

Lu Chi was so ashamed now that he couldn't bear it, he just wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in.

"Get lost!" Xiaobai said, and spit out a ball of flames that directly burned Lu Chi's clothes.

Lu Chi, "..."

The naked Lu Chi ran back naked.

As a result, the trending searches and the Internet exploded that day, and the famous entrepreneur Lu Chi ran naked in the street in broad daylight. Is this a distortion of human nature or a loss of morality?

After going back and drinking a big drink, Xiaobai complained to Tang Wei, "That thing from Lu Chi is small and short, why did you fall in love with him?"

Tang Yu spit out the drink in one gulp.

Tang Wei also looked at Xiao Bai in shock.

The expressions of one person and one ghost are extremely complicated.

Xiao Bai was puzzled, "What's wrong?"

Why are you looking at him with such weird eyes? Is he weird?

"Xiaobai, you, where did you learn these words?" Tang Yu was shocked, his Xiaobai's words are amazing now.

"On TV." Xiao Bai said lightly, wagging his tail, and looked at Tang Yu innocently and said, "You are much bigger than that Lu Chi."

Tang Yu, "..."

"Puchi." Tang Wei couldn't help laughing.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu only felt a sudden pain in his forehead, and couldn't help but said angrily, "Xiaobai, don't show me some messy things."

Xiao Bai was very aggrieved, blinked his eyes and stared at Tang Yu and said, "I didn't see anything messy, you are much bigger than Lu Chi."

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu was in a mess now, he couldn't look at Xiaobai directly now, or in other words, he absolutely couldn't let Xiaobai take a bath with him in the future.

He used to regard Xiaobai as an animal, and he didn't even think about it after Xiaobai spoke, but now it's different, Xiaobai is no longer a simple animal, he has human thoughts, he is already a teenager .

"Tang Yu." Xiaobai asked innocently, flicking his tail, "I really don't understand, is it necessarily comfortable to be big and long? Doesn't it hurt? Why is it uncomfortable to be short and small? ?”