Chapter 074 Ginseng Becomes Essence

"Yes, why did I forget Master?" Zheng Jiayi hurriedly said, "You go to Qingyuan Mountain to invite Daoist Zhang Qing to come over. Although Qingyuan Mountain has a rule that disciples are not allowed to go down the mountain, we have cooperated with Qingyuan Mountain these years. It's not once or twice, presumably Zhang Qing will still come here because of my face."

"Okay." Zheng Yuanjin hurried to go, but he didn't think that Master Zhang Qing happened to be wandering outside, Zheng Jiayi went to invite Bai Heqi again, and was told that Bai Heqi was in retreat.

"Could it be that heaven is going to kill my Zheng family?" Zheng Jiayi looked sad.

Zheng Zhiwen only gave him three days, and he has already tossed him for two days. If he delays for another day, his son will die.

"Although my master is in retreat, my Brother Tang has not retreated, and his skill is also very high, which is on par with my master." Lian Ji smiled and sold him, Brother Tang, remembering that Brother Tang was still asking for help a while ago. He introduced the business, but he didn't expect the business to come so quickly.

Lian Ji was very happy and tried his best to promote him, Brother Tang.

"Then where is your brother Tang now? Please, little brother, take us there quickly." Zheng Jiayi felt hopeful again in an instant. Of these sects in the mysterious art world, Qingyuan Mountain is the most famous, but it's a pity that the disciples inside can't easily go down the mountain. , the Qinghui faction is the closest to them, but Baiheqi has closed it again. There are also Fulumen and Qingyumen, but they are too far away, and only one day is not enough. As for the Wangu faction and the Suongshan faction, Zheng The family has never had any contact with the two families, and these two families are the masters invited by their Zheng family, and they can be regarded as hostile parties, and the Zheng family will not invite them.

"My Brother Tang's bid is relatively high." Lian Ji said, he remembered Tang Yu saying that he was relatively short of money.

"Price is not a problem." Zheng Jiayi said immediately.

Lian Ji brought them to Tang Yu's villa as quickly as possible. When he arrived at the villa, Lian Ji almost thought that he had come to the mass grave, because there were too many little devils outside the door, so he looked carefully again. Look, it's definitely his Tang brother's villa, not a mass grave.

Lian Ji, "..."

In the dark night, ordinary people Zheng Jiayi and Zheng Yuanjin naturally couldn't see these little ghosts, but somehow felt that the wind here was a bit cold, so cold.

"Brother Tang, I'm Lian Ji, open the door." Lian Ji rang the doorbell happily.

Tang Yu went to open the door and glanced at Lian Ji and Zheng Jiayi and Zheng Yuanjin behind him. He was very surprised, but it also made people come in first.

"Brother Tang, why are there so many brats outside?" Lian Ji asked quietly.

"They like me." Tang Yu joked with a smile.

Lian Ji, "..."

groove!

Brother Tang is too awesome!

Not only to please women, but also to please men, and also to please ghosts!

Lian Ji was simply in admiration.

Xiao Bai lazily walked over to the three of them and walked around, as if dividing up the territory, to see if the three were hostile, and greeted Xiao Bai with a smile, but it was a pity that Xiao Bai didn't like him at all.

Lian Ji, "..." Why do you feel that Xiao Bai is more noble and glamorous?

"Master Tang, I didn't expect it to be you!" Zheng Jiayi was shocked, and unexpectedly met Tang Yu again after going around.