Chapter 065 Beauty Lamp!

Qi Chengye was constipated as if he had eaten a fly.

He was very excited when he saw the Qisha Talisman for the first time, and he praised it for a long time, and even wanted Bai Heqi to introduce him to this expert, but he didn't expect that this expert was right in front of him, and he was still his enemy .

The look on Qi Chengye's face was indescribable.

Tang Yu took out five Qisha Talismans from his pocket, walked over to Bai Heqi and said, "That's all."

"The Seven Shaman Talisman was actually drawn by him, it's too powerful!"

"He can draw the Seven Shaman Talisman at such a young age, it's really unbelievable!"

"I'm so envious. He looks so handsome and young. If only he were my boyfriend."

"You like him? Then go after him."

"Didn't you see that Yinshuang didn't succeed? He is the next successor of Qingyumen?"

"If you want me to say, the intestines of the Five Ancients faction are going to regret it. They have offended people to death from the beginning to the end. What a fool."

"Yeah, look at the face of the door opener, it's the first time I've seen someone press the door opener's face on the ground and rub it against the ground with a crackling sound."

"Ha ha!"

Fu Muqing walked over and looked at the Seven Shaman Talisman in Tang Yu's hand, and said, "I didn't expect that these talismans were drawn by you. We can discuss it when we have time."

Tang Yu smiled and nodded, "Okay."

"Tang Yu, you are really a young genius in our metaphysics world." Yin Qianqiu stepped forward with a smile and said, with a very amiable attitude.

Tang Yu smiled noncommittally.

Seeing that even Fu Muqing and Yin Qianqiu were courting Tang Yu, Qi Chengye's face became even more ugly.

Wan Zongsong patted Qi Chengye on the shoulder, shook his head secretly and gave him a look.

Qi Chengye swallowed the fly in his heart, glanced at Tang Yu viciously, and then looked away.

When Xiaobai noticed Qi Chengye's sinister eyes, he immediately yelled twice in Qi Chengye's direction, as if he wanted to rush towards him.

Tang Yu raised the corners of his lips lightly, and stroked Xiaobai's paws soothingly to appease its irritability.

Bai Heqi looked at these cave doors and said, "Then I would like to trouble everyone to stick the Seven Evil Talismans on the cave entrances. Master Tang, I will trouble you too."

"It's easy to say." Tang Yu turned and walked towards a cave door. During this period, Xiaobai was a little irritable. It stood on Tang Yu's shoulder and looked down at the Seven Evil Talisman in Tang Yu's hand. As soon as he stretched out his claws, he wanted to grab the Seven Evil Talisman in Tang Yu's hand, but Tang Yu held its claws.

Xiaobai screamed from his throat anxiously at him.

"Hey, don't make trouble." Tang Yu said a trace of aura passed into Xiaobai's body through his fingertips, trying to use the warmth of the aura to soothe the fierceness in Xiaobai's body.

It is not so easy to paste the seven evil talismans on the cave door because of its strong evil spirit. It does not mean that it can be pasted just by sticking it.