Chapter 093 Woman Qinghe

"Master, wait a moment, I'll go with you." Yun Sheng tried to get up from the bed with a pale face, but there was a cold chill in his eyes.

"Yun Sheng, rest well, I'll just go with Master." Elder Yun hurriedly comforted him.

"Is father willing?" Yun Sheng immediately asked with a cold face, with sullen eyes in his eyes, and said coldly, "She is my father's first love, the white moonlight in my father's heart. Back then, my father kept saying he loved my mother, but I will marry my mother in less than a year after her death, will my father be willing to deal with her?"

Yun Lao's face suddenly showed complicated regrets, and he didn't speak.

Yun Sheng's eyes froze, and he looked at Tang Yu and asked, "Master, since she can give me witchcraft, is it possible for her to manipulate the car my mother is sitting in and cause my mother to cause a car accident?"

"Yun Sheng, what nonsense are you talking about?" Elder Yun said angrily, "How could she harm your mother? Your mother died in a car accident."

"But the driver who drove my mother back then never admitted that he had ever drunk." Yun Sheng said angrily.

"But the police did find that the alcohol content in his body exceeded the standard." Yun Lao also said angrily, "Your mother did die in a car accident, and it has nothing to do with her."

"That..." Tang Yu rubbed his nose and said, "Excuse me, this matter is actually easy to investigate. We just need to find out the control bug and ask her if it's okay?"

The faces of the Yun family father and son were extremely ugly. A group of people got in the car and quickly set off towards the Yun family. Fu Muqing was the most embarrassed. He originally wanted to see how Tang Yu took the Gu worms, but now he saw a scene The grievances and grievances of the wealthy family, at the same time, I am grateful in my heart, fortunately, there is no such drama of grievances and grievances in their family.

The car arrived at Yun's house very quickly, and they didn't need to look for it. As soon as they entered the door, everyone saw a beautiful woman sitting on the sofa in the living room. Even if she is over forty, she still looks like a thirty-year-old young woman, really beautiful.

As soon as the woman saw everyone coming in, her eyes first turned to Yun Sheng, who had a weak but attractive face, with a strange smile on her beautiful face, and said, "You are alive, you are still alive Come here? You are just one step away, and you can become a thoughtless puppet, who is it? Who saved you?"

She looked at Fu Muqing with sharp eyes, her eyes were extremely sharp and frightening, then she shook her head and said to herself, "It's not you, if you could see the Gu worm on Yun Sheng's body, you would have treated him long ago. Who is that? It's you!"

The woman glared at Tang Yu with a pair of fingers covered in red nails.

Tang Yu rubbed his nose with a smile and said, "Sorry, it's indeed me."

"Why?" The woman was furious, her beautiful face was hideous and terrifying, "Why did you save him? Why didn't you turn him into a puppet?"

"That's because they paid me, so I helped him catch bugs." Tang Yu said lightly.

"Remuneration?" The woman looked a little crazy, she was stunned, and suddenly looked at Tang Yu with wide eyes and asked, "How much did they give you?" She stood up and stared at Tang Yu and said, "Whether they give you How much, I will give you double, or you can continue to turn him into a puppet, and I have puppet insects here." The woman immediately picked up a ceramic cup on the table and opened it, and there were densely packed There are hundreds of puppet worms wriggling in the ceramic cup, which is simply disgusting.