Chapter 017 Leaving the Tang Family

Master Shen, who was in a coma, spit out a mouthful of blood, and passed out again, but his appearance changed dramatically after he fainted. Originally, Master Shen, who was about forty years old, was rapidly aging. His black hair turned into white hair in the blink of an eye, his face was covered with wrinkles and age spots, and his whole body suddenly changed from forty years old to a centenarian. His breath was weak, and he looked like he was dying.

Tang Yu squinted his eyes. It seemed that Master Shen had been using his spiritual power to maintain his face. Now that his spiritual power was gone, coupled with the loss of thirty years of life, he became old all of a sudden. It is estimated that such Master Shen will not be able to survive for a few years, this is his retribution, since he wants to harm others, he must bear the consequences of harming others.

Tang Yu walked towards Tang Sheng. Tang Sheng was seriously injured when he fell from the stairs, and his leg was broken. But at the moment, he was more afraid of Tang Yu. He saw it with his own eyes just now, and Tang Yu just touched it lightly. Master Shen, Master Shen immediately turned into a white-haired old man, it's too scary.

Not only that, but even Master Shen couldn't subdue that ghost thing, Tang Yu subdued it. It turned out that Tang Yu was the scariest person. Tang Sheng stared at Tang Yu with fear in his eyes, and sat on the ground in fright when he saw Tang Yu walking towards him He backed away again and again, almost crying, his voice was full of fear, "No, no, no...don't come here, mom, mom help..."

Tang Sheng was scared to pee again.

Tang Yu burst out laughing, such a greedy person who is afraid of death, would dare to torture and kill a little fox to create a grievance, what an idiot.

Tang Sheng cried with snot and tears and said, "No, don't kill me, woo woo..."

Tang Yu stopped smiling and walked up to check. He was just sucked away by the little fox for decades. He said angrily, "Since you are so scared, why did you kill that little fox? I don't see you scared?"

"I didn't expect it to become that thing either?" Tang Sheng cried, thinking of the black fox-shaped thing he saw, Tang Sheng only felt that the whole body was covered with cold winds Well, he used to be a non-ghost believer, but he is fine now. From now on, he never dared to sleep with the light on.

"Tang Yu, you, you won't kill me, will you?" Tang Sheng looked at Tang Yu pitifully.

Tang Yu said speechlessly, "Murder is against the law."

"But that Master Shen was just touched by you lightly, how did he become like that?" Tang Sheng's fear of Tang Yu was no less than the black mist he saw, and he trembled all over, "I beg you You, you must not turn me into that ghost, I know it was my fault to bully you before, from now on I will let you bully, beat and scold me and never fight back, you must not turn me into such an old man look!"

Tang Yu knocked Tang Sheng's head hard with his fingers angrily and said, "It's his own fault that he became like that, and the retribution he got for doing a lot of evil. He was not young at first, because he did a lot of evil and was sucked away by the wraith Thirty years of life, that's why it became like that."

"Three... Thirty years?" Tang Sheng was dumbfounded. He looked at his parents suddenly. He didn't know if it was Tang Sheng's illusion, but he always felt that his parents had aged a lot in an instant.

"Your parents were also sucked out of 40 years of life by the resentful spirit." Tang Yu said lightly.

Tang Sheng, "..."

"Then... what about me?" Tang Sheng was trembling with fright, his face was as white as white paper, and his eyes were full of fear.

"ten years."