Chapter 151

"Young Master Tang, you have misunderstood." Xuanyuan Feng quickly explained.

"You even know my name, and you dare to say that I misunderstood. If you like me, I advise you to stop thinking about it as soon as possible. I don't like your type." Tang Yu said bluntly.

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

"Let's go, go out and find the next fat sheep." Tang Yu said without hesitation.

noob,"……"

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

Seeing that the two of them were about to leave, Xuanyuan Feng quickly stopped in front of them and said quickly, "Mr. Tang, my surname is Xuanyuan, and my name is Xuanyuan Feng. I need to talk to Mr. Tang about something."

"Xuanyuan?" Tang Yu was stunned for a moment. Did he know that the No. 1 powerful family in the north had changed their surname to Xuanyuan, so he immediately asked, "What's your relationship with the Xuanyuan family?"

Xuanyuan Feng shook the folding fan again, and said with a graceful smile, "That is the family below, I am Xuanyuan Feng, the young master of the Xuanyuan family."

That's a good relationship, he was worried that he couldn't find a fat sheep.

"Great, come, come, let's sit down and talk." Tang Yu looked at Xuanyuan Feng, his eyes lit up immediately, he hadn't even looked for the fat sheep, so he automatically delivered it to his door, and it took no effort to get it ah.

Xuanyuan Feng, who was treated so attentively by Tang Yu for a moment, "..."

If he had known that identity was so useful, he would have declared himself a family.

Xiaobai looked at Xuanyuanfeng with a pair of pitiful eyes and thought, well, it's unlucky for you to be favored by Tang Yu.

However, although Tang Yu got a lot of cash from the Murong family, he also brought a lot of benefits to the Murong family, so they were Zhou Yu's fight against Huang Gai, and one was willing to fight and the other was willing to suffer.

The three of them went to the second floor and found a private room to sit down. It was clean and there were few people, so it was the most convenient place to talk about things.

"Young Master Tang." Xuanyuan Feng called out.

"Wait a minute, let's serve the food first, Xiaobai and I are both hungry." Tang Yu said bluntly.

He and Xiaobai have actually reached the cultivation level of bigu. Although they are not hungry, they are used to three meals a day. , is not so easy to quit.

"Okay." Seeing that Tang Yu's character is so straightforward and informal, Xuanyuan Feng was relieved. Fortunately, he is not a person with a lot of twists and turns. Such a person is the most difficult to deal with. On the contrary, it is a person like Tang Yu who can talk It is also very convenient to get up.

Soon, the shop waiter brought up all the signature dishes in the shop. Tang Yu first filled the bowl in front of Xiaobai, and showed his affection in front of Xuanyuan Feng, almost blinding Xuanyuan Feng's eyes. up.

The two men are so greasy and crooked, gluey and sweet. It should be a very disgusting thing, but he thinks it is so seductive that his teeth are almost sweetened.

Sure enough, not all men are disgusting when they are together, it has something to do with their looks.

Xiaobai is beautiful, with exquisite and small features, male and female looks, even women feel ashamed of themselves.