Chapter 207 - 208

Xiaobai Wakes Up

When everyone looked up in the direction of the voice, they were so shocked that their eyeballs almost fell to the ground, and their mouths were so wide that they could stuff an egg.

I saw the snake king's body falling rapidly from mid-air, directly smashing down a roof.

You know, the Snake King is a god-like existence in their Snake City. He has a tenth-level cultivation base. Falling down, who wouldn't be shocked?

"This, is this true?"

"Is it really the Snake King that just fell?"

"Am I dazzled?"

Everyone hid in the safe area and talked a lot, and they couldn't believe their eyes.

The Snake King didn't expect that Tang Yu wanted to kill him. If he had known earlier, he should have escaped long ago instead of waiting until now, but it was too late to say anything now. The Snake King escaped from the smashed-down house in a panic, and turned around again Just run away, not daring to look in Tang Yu's direction.

Pooh.

The fireworks in Tang Yu's hand lit up.

The evil flame made the Snake King's face twisted in pain. He knew that he couldn't escape today, so he quickly shouted at Tang Yu, "Slow down."

Tang Yu held a beautiful lotus-shaped firework in his hand. Hearing this, he looked at him and raised his eyebrows, "What? Are you going to confess your last words?"

The Snake King's face twitched. If someone dared to say that to him, he would definitely want that person's head to be moved, but now he is obviously not Tang Yu's opponent, so he can only ask with a embarrassed and respectful expression, "Your Excellency, we have nothing to do." You have no hatred, if you take my life, you will be against my entire demon clan."

"So what?" Tang Yu said to Jin Weixuan as if he didn't pay attention to the demon clan at all, "You demon clan young masters are here and haven't said that I am against the entire demon clan. what?"

Snake King, "..."

The Snake King looked at Jin Weixuan.

Jin Weixuan immediately turned his head.

Snake King, "..."

What does it mean? As the young master of the demon clan, do you want to watch him get killed?

The Snake King twitched his face, seeing that Jin Weixuan had no intention of protecting himself at all, so he looked at Tang Yu and asked in a deep voice, "Your Excellency, I don't know why you insist on killing me? I don't seem to have any resentment with Your Excellency? If it's because This guy offended Your Excellency, I will kill him to make amends for Your Excellency."

The Snake King said, with a huge suction in his hand, he sucked the monster snake man into his hand at once. Before the monster snake man was shocked and hadn't reacted, the snake king directly twisted it with a ruthless face, and the monster snake man still In the shock, his neck was twisted, his body limp and fell to the ground, his eyes were wide open and he stared at the Snake King, absolutely dying.

Tang Yu glanced at the scene.

Seeing this picture, the onlookers were even more terrified, and they all stayed away from the battlefield, fearing that they would become the next target of the Snake King.

Tang Yu sneered and said, "It is true that we have no grievances, but I must kill you because I want your snake gall."

The Snake King's face changed drastically, and he turned around and fled.