Chapter 120 Revenge

It is estimated that the golden flame should be able to burn everything in the world by then.

"Great, I can finally have a good fight." Xiao Bai flicked his tail happily.

Lian Ji arrived soon, with a happy face, but when he saw Tang Yu's stern face and the coldness in his eyes, he shuddered. He rarely saw Tang Yu showing such a look, and it was the first time Seeing it, I always feel that Brother Tang like this is terrible.

"Brother Tang, what's the matter? Do you have anything to do with Qi Chengye?"

"Yeah." Tang Yu nodded lightly and said, "Revenge, where does he live, take me there."

"Ah?" Lian Ji didn't know about the good deeds Qi Chengye had done, so he asked in surprise, "Did Qi Chengye mess with you again?"

"He killed the group of ghosts who guarded our home while Tang Yu and I were away." Xiao Bai said with a look of disgust.

"Who, who is talking again?" Lian Ji was taken aback.

Xiao Bai said unhappily, "Idiot."

Lian Ji was startled when he saw Xiaobai, "You you you...you can talk?"

Xiaobai rolled his eyes at him.

Lian Ji looked at Xiaobai curiously and said, "So, Xiaobai, you are going to become a spirit. Oh my God, this is the first time I have seen a goblin. It is simply unbelievable. The master catches the monster and never takes me there before. He despises my low cultivation level and is afraid that I will become food for those goblins, but Xiaobai, you can also cultivate to become a spirit?"

Lian Ji looked very surprised.

Tang Yu raised eyebrows, "Where is Qicheng Ye, take me there first."

"Oh oh ok, I'll take you there, Brother Tang. By the way, Qicheng Ye is not a thing anymore. How can there be such a sinister and cunning villain in the world? He actually went to kill those people while you were away, Brother Tang." Brat, it's really not a thing." Lian Ji scolded and asked angrily, "But how do we get there? Are we going to walk there? It's still far from where he lives."

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai with one hand, grabbed Lianji's collar with the other and said, "Don't move."

Tang Yu flew up in an instant holding the halberd. No one would notice when he flew into the air in the dark, and his speed was so fast that no one's eyes would catch him.

Lian Ji was so frightened that he screamed, and then he was very happy to find that he really flew up.

Half an hour later, Tang Yu grabbed the halberd and landed in a villa in the suburbs. This is the villa where Qicheng Ye lived. As the head of the Wugu Sect, Qicheng Ye did not live in the Wugu Sect. Instead, he has a luxurious villa in the suburbs, and he seems to enjoy it quite a bit. He must have done a lot of abuse over the years.

"Xiaobai." Tang Yu called.

Xiaobai immediately jumped down from Tang Yu's arms, and the little milk cat suddenly turned into a huge and majestic fox. The fox raised its big furry tail and let out a long, shrill voice, facing the picturesque scenery in front of it. In the garden, Xiaobai spewed out a mouthful of flame without hesitation, the flame was like a long tongue in the air, with the force of the wind, it jumped up and fell on the green garden, and the green trees were instantly burned When he got up, the fire was roaring, and instantly burned the garden completely, leaving only a cloud of dust.

Lian Ji stared at Xiaobai dumbfounded, not knowing whether he was shocked by Xiaobai's majestic image or by the power of Xiaobai's flames, he didn't speak for a long time.