Chapter 006

Once he had the idea, it would be much easier to persevere. Tang Yu didn't come out of the bathtub until the medicinal liquid in the bathtub had completely cooled down. Because his body had absorbed the medicinal effect, he felt extremely light, and his whole body felt numb. Very comfortable.

Tang Yu clenched his fist, he really loved this feeling.

At this moment, the knock on the door broke Tang Yu's inner joy again. Tang Yu frowned and changed into clean clothes to open the door. It was still his aunt, a selfish woman .

My aunt screamed when she smelled the strong smell of Chinese medicine coming from the room, "What is this smell? It stinks, Tang Yu, what the hell are you doing? You made the house smell so bad, it's disgusting."

My aunt fanned the air in front of her with her hands in disgust.

Tang Yu just looked at her coldly and asked, "Is there anything else? I'll close the door if there's nothing else."

"Look at you, is this the attitude you should speak to adults? Sure enough, without parental upbringing, you are uneducated..."

Before the aunt could finish cursing, Tang Yu choked her neck fiercely with one hand. Tang Yu looked at his aunt with sharp eyes full of coldness, with murderous intent in her eyes, and the pinched aunt stared wide With eyes closed, he squeezed Tang Yu's wrist with both hands, but he couldn't do anything.

It's strange, why didn't I realize that Tang Yu, who was thin and weak, had such great strength before.

"Tang Yu, what are you doing? Let go of my mother quickly." A teenager who looked about the same size as Tang Yu rushed over when he saw this scene, and tried hard to break Tang Yu's hand, but found Tang Yu's hand His fingers didn't move at all, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break them apart.

Tang Yu glanced at the young man coldly, then looked at his aunt and said coldly, "If you can't speak, don't say it. Next time I hear you dare to insult my parents, then I will Just break your neck."

After Tang Yu finished speaking, she let go, and her aunt sat down on the ground, coughing hard, breathing in fresh air. At that moment, she really thought she was going to die, because she felt The coldness emanating from Tang Yu's body and the coldness in his eyes made people shudder. My aunt shuddered. Tang Yu was so scary today.

"Tang Yu, are you crazy? How dare you treat my mother like this? Do you want to die?" Tang Sheng said angrily. He was about the same age as Tang Yu, but he was spoiled by the original owner's aunt and uncle all these years Now, he looks like a playboy of the rich second generation and the second generation ancestor.

Tang Yu looked over with a cold and stern look. Although his handsome face was still a little youthful, his expressionless face and the chill in his eyes were still very frightening. Tang Sheng, who was flaunting his power just now, had a violent temper. He was suddenly frightened and silenced, and took a step back involuntarily.

Tang Yu at this moment is so scary.

Tang Yu glanced at him coldly, with contempt and disdain in his eyes, and went straight back into the room and closed the door.

He didn't want to trouble them, and he hoped that they wouldn't bother him. As for the original owner's parents, after Tang Yu inherited the memory of the original owner, he could feel that the original owner's parents liked to love the original owner very much. After taking over the original owner's body and becoming the original owner, he had to defend the original owner's parents, and Tang Yu didn't like others to insult his mother.

"Mom, how are you doing, Mom? Why did you provoke Tang Yu? Wasn't Tang Yu just a trash who couldn't fight back when he was beaten? What happened today? Did you get beaten?" After Yu left, he dared to ask questions, and quickly helped his mother up from the ground to ask.